ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Akinator, the Web Genius
Just found out about this, and holy shit, this guy really know everything.

Akinator

Akinator is a genie that guesses the character that you are thinking of, and he hasn't failed me even once. He asks you questions, and as you answer he will eventually get it right.
He guesses from real people, to anime characters, youtube stars, videogame stars, pokemons, and god knows what else. If anyone manages to trick him, I take my hat off to you.
Had lots of fun with him.
oh yeah
Mind = Blown.

Nice post, having some fun with this. It has yet to fail me.
Team America|7th Dan|
Pretty funny.
I think i played it once before but then forgot about it. It doesn't know Gaiden Shinji from the elder scrolls 4 though D:
But it knew everyone else i thought of.
Pretty impressive
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
It failed to guess SkulFuk so I'm adding him, but I'm stumped:

???

I went with yes.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Haha, yeah, that thing is pretty awesome. It can even guess things like "Your girlfriend", "Your hamster", even one of my teachers from high school . Thanks for posting this, forgot how much fun this thing was.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
I was doing one for the lead singer of the killers.
and instead it guessed my boyfriend...
i said i was male...
This thing is crazy. I remember finding it a while back and being surprised at how easily it guessed people.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
This thing is crazy. I remember finding it a while back and being surprised at how easily it guessed people.

Yeah, I usually think I have a great idea, then after 4 questions he asks me something reaaaly specific. At that moment I know he has already won.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash