Ranking
Original Post
How to get a skin?
Hello!

Can you help me out? ive seen some videos of toribash and some people had skins. Can you tell me how to get a skin?

Thanks!
Ah, it's all a scam. You need very high amounts of 'TC' to get items that enable you to upload skins (called 'textures'), that you can only get through either paying unreasonable rates to Nabi Studios, or playing a ridiculous number of games.

If you still want to waste your money and time, http://forum.toribash.com/tori.php
You know it's a scam when the first thing it mentions are 'surveys', rite?
Last edited by Vast; Aug 25, 2012 at 11:20 AM.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ᵃʳᵖ'ˢ⎠⎝SʰᵃᵈᶲʷӜ̵̨̄Ʒ
^ don't believe him xd, to have a partial texture you should buy it, it sold for 2k on the official shop, but you can get it around 1,7k if you search for it in the market thread. Open Textures maybe can makes you understand

koikage I think you're very new on forum, I have some advice for you if you want to get faster tcs. 1. Sell textures 2. Sell other artworks (such as banners/avvies/sign/etc) 3. Play on 500/750 tourneys 4. Join the GM tourney too
Last edited by KillerCyber; Aug 25, 2012 at 11:27 AM.
FORMER PRESIDENT OF [FAKE]
Yes you're right and it can be founded on the art thread, and this is one of the example if he gives the texture for free
Last edited by KillerCyber; Aug 25, 2012 at 11:33 AM.
FORMER PRESIDENT OF [FAKE]
You can also start marketing buy much low and sell it at a high price that way you make profits and can get alot of tc
SCAMMERS
I BOUT SO MANY TEXTURES AND TRAILS YOU ARE A BUTCH OF SCAMMERS I WANT MY 900000 CREDITS BACK
Well you apparently dont have any textures nor trial, mind if you explain that?
Also the only things you ever bought are those two gladiator ones in your deactivated inventory.
h
Originally Posted by hawkeye178 View Post
I BOUT SO MANY TEXTURES AND TRAILS YOU ARE A BUTCH OF SCAMMERS I WANT MY 900000 CREDITS BACK

Oh geez, my grammar senses are tingling!

bought* bunch*

This isn't the place to rant about your missing stuff. Seriously.

As for the question, you can buy them in the ToriShop. The low quality head texture is for 200 TC. Everything else is too expensive. XD You should look in the market to see if a texture sells for less than in the ToriShop. Happy shopping! :3
Um... What do I say?
This should explain all your questions about items, textures ect.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.