Toribash
I might be late but I'm kinda fall into MHA manga in a first sight.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
I might be late but I'm kinda fall into MHA manga in a first sight.

? don't really understand what you said xD
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
My Hero Academia.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
My Hero Academia.

oh, okay.. i guess you mean you fell inlove with it at first sight?
same here
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
YA!

Sorry for my bad explanation but it is right.
- made in Indonesia

I've been reading Inside Mari/Boku wa Mari no Naka(Up to date on it now, I think Shuzo Oshimi is going to release 1 more chapter.)
It's been really good, at first I was quite sceptical, but it was certainly worth the read...
I'm bad at explaining stuff, and I don't want to risk spoiling the story, so here is the link to the MAL article about it.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
I've been reading Inside Mari/Boku wa Mari no Naka(Up to date on it now, I think Shuzo Oshimi is going to release 1 more chapter.)
It's been really good, at first I was quite sceptical, but it was certainly worth the read...
I'm bad at explaining stuff, and I don't want to risk spoiling the story, so here is the link to the MAL article about it.

yeah, i read it.. it's more of a sexual fantasy/escapism than the psychological series it's trying to be..
Yeah I agree with that, I still loved it though(Probably because I'm fairly weird)
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
I need a gem to read. I have read almost 0 manga. What are like the amazing mainstream ones that haven't been anime adapted or something?
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Air gear's anime never finished the story but the manga did so Air gear is pretty good.

The Gamer
Infinite Horror
Re:Monster
Real Account
Anime United