ES Recruitment Drive
Where the invite in clan
Thx squigling but i want the invite lol if i cannot have the invite i cannot play for the clan aww and sorry for the smilleys
Originally Posted by Squigling View Post
Nice app RndmNinja, if you do not acknowledge the invite it will be taken down by tomorrow.
As I said before, if you intend to leave as soon as you join then this clan is not for you. We are a loyal family and do not want any clan hoppers like Zephira. Please refrain from even posting if you do not check the recruitment thread at least once a day, to see if you have got in.

So, to acknowledge this post, do I just reply to it?
(if so this is me acknowleding it c: )

EDIT (NVM I got it :P Sorry, still a bit new to forums.)
Last edited by RndmNinja; Mar 2, 2015 at 10:25 PM. Reason: sup bruddah
No problem. If either of you want to leave please warn me in advance, I loathe clanhoppers.
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
Hey, I'm, applying to be in this clan I am a brown belt, but play A LOT and will be ranking up soon (I've won about 200 games already, ranked up to brown yesterday). I am good on judo, specifically judofrac (I used to be close to rank 15k). I am not good at lenshu, I need to work on that. I want to join because I'm looking for a good clan that I can grow better with. I am super active, and will help in any way I can, whether it be teaching moves to players, being a sparring buddy, etc.

Thanks a lot for considering me
I don't kill flies, but I like to mess with their minds. I hold them above globes. They freak out and yell, 'Whoa, I'm way too high!'
Welcome to the clan Satan, however it would be good if you work on your forum activity. Whatever you are most comfortable with, this is a Spar/MAS/Parkour Clan. Style, reality and Shikia MAS. PM or post on the clan thread if you need any help.
Belt: 3 dan
Best Mods: xspar abd and tk
Worst Mods: torisex
Why you want to join: my bae is j5
How you would help: i make videos, help in wars and also can train people

i am bad at apps, im online alot because i no life
Attached Files
mad man ( rusty ).rpl (206.4 KB, 2 views)
spar gorillaz.rpl (413.2 KB, 2 views)
You are in kouta.
Our clan has higher standards now, so spend at least 5 minutes making your app. Maybe try and make it look good etc...
Belt : Brown
Best mods : aikido , twinsword , judo
Worst mods : zweihander ..xD
Why i want to join : Because i don't have any clan and im good
How would i help : I can be better and better , thats good
No, sorry but I do not think you spent enough time or effort on this app. And being in a clan just to be in one is not an acceptable reason. How are you on 0 posts?