Toribash
Original Post
[Origin] Complaints
Hey guys this is where you can make a complaint about one of our clan members, and we will see if the complaint is a fact
THIS IS NOT A TALKING THREAD

How To Properly Make a Complaint
  1. Tell us about the offence
  2. Leave us some evidence about the offence ex) screen shots witnesses etc.
  3. Wait for the results
Consequences of big offence ex) Perma bans, Texture stealing, TC Fraud, etc.
There are lots of offences out there but the big ones have a chance to get you kicked or banned from the clan.
Consequences of small offence ex) Temp ban, thread spam, spamming on a thread, unwanted links, etc.
These are just little offences that have been proven. the worst thing that can happen to you when committing these are getting demoted
If you have above 3 small offences within a 2 week time period you will be givin a big offence consequence

If you have anymore questions PM me or the co-leaders of the clan
Last edited by AverageArtist; Dec 21, 2014 at 01:02 AM.
[Origin]Bestie:Embry
[Origin] executive recruiter
I would like to file a complaint on the user Illuminati. he has been swearing excessively at others and he scammed me. i would suggest removing him from the clan
- Illuminati
-----
also, I have a screenshot of him at his work, as well as video footage:

Picture proof

Video proof

Last edited by iIluminati; Jan 10, 2015 at 07:23 AM.
(Origin)
HAHAHAHAHA... But this isn't where you can joke around. This is for actual complaints about our members and clan itself.
[CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]||-XteraCw-|| [COLOR="purple"] Member of [COLOR="blue"] Origin Council
Lol but please refrain from jokeing around in here
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
No jokes on this thread, anyone else jokes then there will be a consequence
[Origin]Bestie:Embry
[Origin] executive recruiter
On a more serious note I'm sure some of you saw slaybelle visited us in our war vs nitro. When only me him and zykeki were left he told me he left becaus of deak. This isnt a complaint but I'd like to know what deak did that pissed off slay, he seemed really upset
-----
I dont have evidence but most of us know he left out of rage and you can ask zykeki too. I wouldnt lie about it either
Last edited by iIluminati; Jan 12, 2015 at 02:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Origin)