Ranking
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
On a more serious note I'm sure some of you saw slaybelle visited us in our war vs nitro. When only me him and zykeki were left he told me he left becaus of deak. This isnt a complaint but I'd like to know what deak did that pissed off slay, he seemed really upset
-----
I dont have evidence but most of us know he left out of rage and you can ask zykeki too. I wouldnt lie about it either

This is a good point, and I'd like to know as well, it was obvious Slay left because someone was giving him grief. If it was done by someone in the clan, it needs to be dealt with.
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
This is a good point, and I'd like to know as well, it was obvious Slay left because someone was giving him grief. If it was done by someone in the clan, it needs to be dealt with.

Yeah it seems to be deak who's hes having problems with. I don't th ink he likes his sort of cocky rapper "fuck bitches make money" attitude, and he feels he's better than others
(Origin)
Rapper attitude, Pffft me and ber put him down in the rap thread all the time. He came by in our war vs nitro and that was the last I saw him. I couldn't pay any mind at the time cause I was busy trying to win. I hope he will come back eventually. He is missed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
All this comes down to us that deak has a problem with the rapper attitude and does not appreciate it, all I ask if this Is the problem then please just reframe from that kinda attitude around deak, if this is not the problem then can someone else who actually knows what's going on please step out, it even better, deak is please step out of the shadows and tell us what's bothering you
[Origin]Bestie:Embry
[Origin] executive recruiter
Sorry for posting in here, seeing as I'm not a member anymore. But, as this convo does include me I'm sure you can overlook it. Here's the deal. Let me clarify a few things.

1. Deak was not the reason I left, but I do not like him nor his attitude, he came into the clan acting like a big shot, thinks he's better than everyone else and otherwise just has a very poor attitude in general.

2. The reason I left was because the game was irritating me to no end. Not the game itself, but more the people who played it. Some of them were people in the clan who I just do not sync well with because I do not believe that their behavior and attitudes were the best. Flaming is a serious situation in this game. People don't know where to stop. Why put people down? Seriously, what's the deal. Got to make other people feel bad to make yourself feel good? Awesome, then you are a poor excuse of a person and don't deserve any kindness in my opinion. My problem is that I try to be kind always. When that backfires and someone is a total asshole to me I throw it out the window because I dealt with enough bullying when I was a kid, at this point in my life I don't stand for it. If I see someone flaming someone else for no reason I stand up for them. Why? Because I know how it feels. So, yes, I raged. I left because I was sick and tired of the player base. Sure, some members in the clan were part of that, mainly deak, but that's besides the point.

3. Not asking you to do anything, do not punish deak only based on my words, although I do find his attitude towards even the rest of the clan disturbing. Hell, he doesn't even give Zeus the least amount of respect. When I left he called me a clan hopper, ha. This was my only clan, and as you can see, I haven't been in one since. I just think that the higher ups should start considering attitude as an actual part of the clan. Because it is. A single player's attitude can give the entire clan a bad name. Because, if the clan let's them stay, and knows how they act, they are condoning that kind of behavior as an accepted part of how the clan is.

there is your summary.
Yeah i agree with the attitude part. Deak isnt a bad person or anything but I can see where you are coming from. also, dont just give up on trying to be nice and mature towards others ingame just because someone talks shit to you. if I could have a clan full of really skilled master custom and god belts or all around polite people who are mature and respectful ingame, thats what I would choose. I always enjoy and look up to players like that ingame. and you've been missed bro ;D
(Origin)
Originally Posted by Slaybelle View Post
Sorry for posting in here, seeing as I'm not a member anymore. But, as this convo does include me I'm sure you can overlook it. Here's the deal. Let me clarify a few things.

1. Deak was not the reason I left, but I do not like him nor his attitude, he came into the clan acting like a big shot, thinks he's better than everyone else and otherwise just has a very poor attitude in general.

2. The reason I left was because the game was irritating me to no end. Not the game itself, but more the people who played it. Some of them were people in the clan who I just do not sync well with because I do not believe that their behavior and attitudes were the best. Flaming is a serious situation in this game. People don't know where to stop. Why put people down? Seriously, what's the deal. Got to make other people feel bad to make yourself feel good? Awesome, then you are a poor excuse of a person and don't deserve any kindness in my opinion. My problem is that I try to be kind always. When that backfires and someone is a total asshole to me I throw it out the window because I dealt with enough bullying when I was a kid, at this point in my life I don't stand for it. If I see someone flaming someone else for no reason I stand up for them. Why? Because I know how it feels. So, yes, I raged. I left because I was sick and tired of the player base. Sure, some members in the clan were part of that, mainly deak, but that's besides the point.

3. Not asking you to do anything, do not punish deak only based on my words, although I do find his attitude towards even the rest of the clan disturbing. Hell, he doesn't even give Zeus the least amount of respect. When I left he called me a clan hopper, ha. This was my only clan, and as you can see, I haven't been in one since. I just think that the higher ups should start considering attitude as an actual part of the clan. Because it is. A single player's attitude can give the entire clan a bad name. Because, if the clan let's them stay, and knows how they act, they are condoning that kind of behavior as an accepted part of how the clan is.

there is your summary.

don't worry you will be seeing allot of changes around here dealing with that issue. i usually don't say anything to him cause its usually harmless. cause he knows i don't really depend on him as a player, hes only here cause hes a friend. So yeah ,although this is valid, this really isn't a thread to deal with matters like this. your statement is more of a confession not a complaint. much appreciated i might add.
Last edited by Zeus; Jan 16, 2015 at 12:27 AM.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
So..

We had an Origin Betting Server that sucked dog wank.

So we had 3 ops, including me, @oOMEGLES, and @WhyBeAre.
They made a soft rule (no decap openers), which made lots of people angry leading to have 2 GM'S come in and solve the problem.

oOMEGLES was being down right disrespectful to the GM's and making stupid reasons.
WhyBeAre was making dumb reasons and muted everyone besides the two GM'S and the OP's for over 5 minutes.. and he was being quite disrespectful.
I was literally the only op there that was trying to maintain the server, but it just fell apart.
What's even worse is that these guys are trials and have no experience with the clan.

I thought that these guys were down right horrible today, and really, I'm pretty sure they will get banned or infracted for making such a nice show.
Last edited by Foxire; Jan 18, 2015 at 11:43 PM.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
"oOMEGLES was being down right disrespectful to the GM's and making stupid reasons.
WhyBeAre was making dumb reasons and muted everyone besides the two GM'S and the OP's for over 5 minutes.. and he was being quite disrespectful.
I was literally the only op there that was trying to maintain the server, but it just fell apart."

Me and WhyBeAre, Didn't say anything to the GM's except explain the situation to the GM's in whisper. We Muted the lobby for 5 minutes so it'd calm down. The only thing worth reporting was the soft rules and the verbal harassment I received after. That will also be reported.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"

Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
So..

We had an Origin Betting Server that sucked dog wank.

So we had 3 ops, including me, @oOMEGLES, and @WhyBeAre.
They made a soft rule (no decap openers), which made lots of people angry leading to have 2 GM'S come in and solve the problem.

oOMEGLES was being down right disrespectful to the GM's and making stupid reasons.
I was literally the only op there that was trying to maintain the server, but it just fell apart.
What's even worse is that these guys are trials and have no experience with the clan.

I thought that these guys were down right horrible today, and really, I'm pretty sure they will get banned or infracted for making such a nice show.

yeah guys this isn't cool at all. anything you guys do, can determine how people few us as a clan. things like this can not happen. i thank what we are going to do is start allowing certain guys to use the origin name when doing a betting server. either that or we do same type of betting server host training cause things like this just cant happen guys. we must at all times remember that how we act in game refracts how people few the hole clan. i want to learn more about this. we cant do things like this guys. i want to see what master thanks about this. my last words are, next time be careful,work fast , and pay attention at all times.
Last edited by Zeus; Jan 19, 2015 at 02:42 AM.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather