Ranking
my hosting credit has been blown to shit because of this little mishap. this is the first time that I had been questioned as to Origin -in of itself- being capable to host any events. I have never been so embarrassed. All of you should have checked with the rules to be sure of what you were doing before 'Making up rules'. I myself had no prior knowledge of this 'no soft rules' thing that was added to the Bet server rules which Miner showed me the changes and told me to help fix what damage was done. I could only stay so long before I had to leave for dinner. because of these events I want to add another rule to the Unranked portion of the clan ranks. I will discuss the details with Zeus and the council then post about the results.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
my hosting credit has been blown to shit because of this little mishap. this is the first time that I had been questioned as to Origin -in of itself- being capable to host any events. I have never been so embarrassed. All of you should have checked with the rules to be sure of what you were doing before 'Making up rules'. I myself had no prior knowledge of this 'no soft rules' thing that was added to the Bet server rules which Miner showed me the changes and told me to help fix what damage was done. I could only stay so long before I had to leave for dinner. because of these events I want to add another rule to the Unranked portion of the clan ranks. I will discuss the details with Zeus and the council then post about the results.

yeah it was very embarrassing when i got hear about it before p.m' s begin to come. yeah guys we need to read these rules and understand them. As i said, this things like this make me and the rest of the clan look bad. i know you guys can do allot batter then what you showed today.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
yeah it was very embarrassing when i got hear about it before p.m' s begin to come. yeah guys we need to read these rules and understand them. As i said, this things like this make me and the rest of the clan look bad. i know you guys can do allot batter then what you showed today.

Shit, when the GM's came in I thought I was a goner..

But really, I was quite embarrassed after I got off the game, and I'm pretty sure we got reputation for being the "worst hosts 2k15" & "worst server 2k15" due to the amount of hate I saw in the chat at the time.

"it's nice to have a server where they hate you all : )" - ******
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
Shit, when the GM's came in I thought I was a goner..

But really, I was quite embarrassed after I got off the game, and I'm pretty sure we got reputation for being the "worst hosts 2k15" & "worst server 2k15" due to the amount of hate I saw in the chat at the time.

"it's nice to have a server where they hate you all : )" - ******

my god, i hate to hear that. we are working on something to try to fix it. shit , just to repair or events reputation, coming up with a serious of events to try to fix it.
imma need to head to the store later tomorrow to try to fund this. I don't think it is completely the newbies faults. they are new, don't know how we run servers, didn't know about the rule that I didn't even know about. but the nudges and banning thing, that's just common knowledge not to do that. But whatever its just trial and error, now we realize that in the future we might want to not have the newer players host servers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
imma need to head to the store later tomorrow to try to fund this. I don't think it is completely the newbies faults. they are new, don't know how we run servers, didn't know about the rule that I didn't even know about. but the nudges and banning thing, that's just common knowledge not to do that. But whatever its just trial and error, now we realize that in the future we might want to not have the newer players host servers.

Yeah, I had an idea..
posted it on the "Origin : Ideas" thread.
and it's quite related to this.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker

yeah i know, that why we need to make sure it don't happen again. i have a few ideas to keep with there lack hosting knowledge.
Yeah thats not cool.

I wasnt there but when my friend NoKi1999 told me on skype that they had muted everyone in there i decided to finaly come and say

why the mute
penis penis penis
(x3) to make everyone laugh then i relised i got opped and..yeah whybeare banned me

also true words from oOmegles

Icky : "If you are goign to mute an entire server, you better have a good reason.''

oOmegles : "Does that give me authority to report any gm during a gm tourney if they inforce soft rules''

really inspiring.
Originally Posted by -Demon View Post
Yeah thats not cool.

I wasnt there but when my friend NoKi1999 told me on skype that they had muted everyone in there i decided to finaly come and say

why the mute
penis penis penis
(x3) to make everyone laugh then i relised i got opped and..yeah whybeare banned me
really inspiring.

Whyarebe I know you and demon had some tension a few days ago but we don't have to start banning ppl mk?
-----
Oh and can you make the dp like 500k but make the dm threshold like 300 just to mix things up? I don't have that mu ch lol but just wondering if it's okay of that happens
Last edited by iIluminati; Jan 19, 2015 at 03:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Origin)
Oh, also. MasterFate, I'm not a "newbie" player. I've been playing this game since 2012 and hosted betting lobbies either solo or with Ultimation most days with usually the same soft rule. Ever since September 2013 the release of 4.2 I think it was. The community has gone to pot. The GM's don't know what they're talking about anymore and when I request help from a gm or the acknowledge what was going on in chat about me being threatened by all sorts of shit. he stood with a blind and said "I'm not reporting them" After I told them I'd like to report them for verbal harassment he just ignored me. Most of the GM's need to be demoted and reelected. Some are good. Scorpio. Dexx. Only two I ever really dealt with anything to do with me. I'm just mad because I missed one person's nudge ingame. A GM was called to pause the game and settle it when there was apparently "Quite a few unnudged payers" One person. And then I got banned from my own server by the GM. I know it wasn't WhyBeAre because he got banned too. And I wouldn't of thought it to be MasterFate. So. Yeah, my story. Sorry for what happened and I guess I won't bother hosting shit again.. :/

-o_OMEGLES
-----
And Also to add. -Demon. I banned you from the server for immature behavior which really wasn't needed at the time.
Last edited by Redd; Jan 19, 2015 at 06:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"