Toribash
Ezeth's still on IRC every now and then. It's rare though, like twice a week.

Gotten somewhat into Dota myself. Only level 7 or 8 right now though.
(>^_^)>
Update Head Texture Today
Do remember this head texture from my Sketch? This head got into full colorful now!

Flat Head Texture (Watermark)

(In-game)

Edit: If you want to watch my video when you missed watch my stream. Click Here.
Last edited by Chris; Jan 10, 2014 at 09:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by XPaD View Post
Chris, may I ask you something? you're a girl? wtf

I'm a male. I just draw random heads. I can draw a girl or a boy or whatever I want. Why you ask that?

Originally Posted by dengue View Post
chris is a skinny boy.

I'm not really skinny.
Last edited by Chris; Jan 10, 2014 at 10:35 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Guys do you do tutorial streams of head texture making, or just stream while you do artsy stuff with Tb textures?
Just stream while doing arty stuff, I'm still around guys :P just working on my bachelor at the moment which takes a lot of time.
Chris is the person on the left on the "Gentlemen of Derp" thingy
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-