Someone, whose name I currently don't remember,
Monobi,
Bendover.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
I miss my fat face.

Well, I made the head texture for request from Nate. Video

Last edited by Chris; Jan 15, 2014 at 03:51 AM. Reason: 24 hours
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I would argue that it looks better on the flat, mostly the angle at which the horn goes into the eye and the hair flip on top the head, but that's just me.

but fun design/colors anyways.

-also why does natejas have the head horizontally squished on his tori?
the stock link is not working at all but DAMN that's hot
is he in gata? :O
Whenever his previous sets move they look like they are about to die because nblx's copy paste method didn't account for the interior of joints. But it looks like he might have spent a little bit of time on the chest in Photoshop. Too bad he put huge overlay over it do i can't see what's even going on.

Definitely an improvement though.
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
Whenever his previous sets move they look like they are about to die because nblx's copy paste method didn't account for the interior of joints. But it looks like he might have spent a little bit of time on the chest in Photoshop. Too bad he put huge overlay over it do i can't see what's even going on.

Definitely an improvement though.

Here his stock image:

It really impresses me how Flyingmonk gets $40 offer fast, while HQ drawn sets rarely get over 100k offer.

I only wish I could c/p like him, sniff*

Funny fact: Flyingmonk spoiler pic didn't work, because he had put unnecessary '/' there.