Ranking
Original Post
Torishop Inventory Upgrade
We all know we need it,

Stackable items.

Tired of this?

omg close ur eys pls

Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
instead of having to manually put items into a set, they would stack automatically.

Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
When the items go into your inventory, it would say "chronos grip X 20" or whatever. Even if you transfer the items, the item transfer would say "transfer x of 20". In a little box, all you would have to do would put a number in for the value of X. No big deal, no need for viewing each individually.

Originally Posted by abxy View Post
I want you to take a quick look at my inventory and i'll show a final concept which puts what everyone has said into account.

FINAL CONCEPT

Last edited by Drama; Aug 4, 2015 at 03:48 AM.
[SIGPIC]:)[/SIGPIC]
I support this

if you have like 500 chronos grips, 500 orc grips and so on, then it would be hard to select them in order to organise them in sets.
Well as I see this idea in my head, the items will also be stacked inside of a set if they get placed in one.

No matter what, any amount of chronos grips you have, lets say 3, will show up as Chronos grip (x3) no matter where it is in your inventory. If you press activate, it will remove one from the stack and throw it in your activated, if it gets deactivated, it will add it back to the stack. If you decide to send one of them, it will show up as Chronos grip (x3) in the transfer items page, click it to send it and a box will show up with an amount field. ("Amount to send:").

Very self explanitory and almost any problem you can think of can obviously be solved in minutes. I can't see anything wrong with this idea.
[SIGPIC]:)[/SIGPIC]
I'm working on it.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today