Toribash
Original Post
Allow people to see their own posts/threads.
So, this has come up to me for quite some time now, and I was thinking to spread it out to you guys. (pause) Why no allowance for a person to view his/her threads/posts? I know it's not allowed for people to view OTHERS' posts/threads, but at least let them view their own threads and posts. Say for example, you have a YouTube video thread and you want to see the people who submitted replays for the videos. Instead of going on the thread "manually", why not do it "automatically"? My point here.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
You can, it's called a subscription. It emails you when anyone replies and you get a link to it directly.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
You can, it's called a subscription. It emails you when anyone replies and you get a link to it directly.

Bro, I'm talking about posts too. Not just threads.
There's plenty of reasons. I'm not sure why the searching functions are restricted to Torpirime, or VIP users. I'm not sure which one, exactly, grants the ability.
Searching through the forums is restrcited from normal users as it uses up toribashes bandwith or something along the lines of that.
http://forum.toribash.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

Change "Default thread subscription mode" to "No email notification." This will automatically subscribe to any thread you post in.

You can go to your User CP and it will display a list of your subscribed threads that have new posts.

I've been using this for years.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by skeng View Post
Searching through the forums is restrcited from normal users as it uses up toribashes bandwith or something along the lines of that.

Originally Posted by box View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

Change "Default thread subscription mode" to "No email notification." This will automatically subscribe to any thread you post in.

You can go to your User CP and it will display a list of your subscribed threads that have new posts.

I've been using this for years.

@Skeng: thanks for the information. I never knew that people that don't have tori prime or forum VIP can still screw up the bandwith, so thanks for pointing that out.

@box: thanks.