ES Recruitment Drive
But is the X better than the Z? Seems backwards? Also Immortal thx for the suggestions! I want Super-Overkill Performance and will go full retard buying more High-End stuff than I need if I need to :3 And I have no budget ^_^ In a monitor I want clear color, clear images, and HD HQ Capabilities. And 4/8/16/32gb RAM is max right? And each slot can hold 4GB correct? And WTF is a mobo? XD Lemme just say real quick my brain is having a hard time taking all this info in and my brain is very fast so yeah...Anywhoo back on topic, yeah I will buy the product with the highest performance even if it's only a bit better than it's predecessor and twice the price or more, with that in mind please feel free to edit my list at the first post and add Preferred etc. that I may have left out and put the Cooling and LED shiz on it too XD I can't PROCESS this :3 It'd be easier in list form first and then maybe we explain the items 1 by 1. I need names of the highest performing products of that certain item. I'll be using my PC for Gaming and Recording and Streaming including Facecam so it needs to be epic, also I'm getting 200mbs internet so it can keep up ^_^ Thx Ezeth too Also Immortal wanna join FC & follow up wanna join my YT Recordings? (Vids will upload in 15s prolly XD). Answers in List Form then Explaining why they are the best of that certain item type and then the pcpartpicker would be the easiest form for me to understand P.S. Oh and Ezeth thx for the saving money tips but I kinda wanna splurge and create a beast ;)
-----
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Acer are considered low quality, and eMachines are their 'budget' range basically. I wouldn't recommend especially when you are throwing that much money around. Are you buying a prebuilt then adding a GPU? Doesn't make much sense to me, your PSU and mobo will not work very well.

Zen:Wow a low end extension of a low quality company XD I must aswell buy a Zoof while I'm at it instead of an iPod XD I thought it was just slow cuz Laptop but I still love it anyway Ah good memories Yes I'm gonna build it now so no prebuilts, lemme just say I really appreciate your help in this Immortal

You shouldn't use 12gb of RAM either, most mobos have 4 slots which means you should use 4/8/16/32gb of RAM. The more the better, so it depends on your budget.

Zen:Budget non-existent in this timeline & universe.

6th gen Core i7s are coming out this year so if you chill you can get something much better than you otherwise would be able to get. At the moment it looks like 2h this year, perhaps 3q even.

Finally the titan z is outperformed by the x, and generally the x is cheaper too. I really wouldn't recommend the z!

How much money are you looking to spend? Looks like you have a lot to throw around.

Zen:As much as possible XD And yes I do ;) P.S. I don't want a expensive shitty product like Beats though XD I want the highest performance unit of that item type regardless of price ;)

I'm guessing you are going to burn about $2k.

Zen:Actually I want to spend indefinitely and in a disregarding fashion as long as it's the best of it's item type as far as performance goes.

For SSD you want to fit your OS on it at least, but if you want to fit other things on it then it needs to be bigger obviously, 1TB SSDs run around $400 so they are quite affordable in a high end build.
The two current best case designers IMO are fractal and Lian Li.

Zen:Which is better in performance?

You could also consider stuff like water cooling, extra fans, dust filters, LEDs if you like rice...

Zen:Wat rice?

About headphones; http://installgentoo.wikia.com/wiki/Headphones
There's many guides out there, this one is rather comprehensive and even covers why Beats are bad.

Zen:Great but I need a name XD I ain't gonna read all that, at least not right now but thx anyway XD.

Zen:Also Idk what half the stuff is so please explain anything missing on my list and what it does.

I made the things big if I liked how they sounded :3 I liked the 1TB part cuz it's memory obviously, a lot of it and it sounds expensive and high performance and for some or most people impractical
-----
Also Fractal looks cool.
-----
Also I need Models not just Brands k guys? E.g. Fractal R3 Silent Series rather than Fractal. And if anyone knows any faster Internets than 200mbps please speak now.
-----
P.S. Ezeth it's not about spending money like a maniac, it's about top performance and creating a beast. ;) And Immortal your totally gonna get a gift for your help when I get back from Vacay and Warm-Up to my TBSkillz Again ;)
-----
Also you know those like 1TB Storage Cubes? I wanna know which one is the best as far as performance goes ;) I might need some extra storage for stuff.
-----
Oh and also which ones has the biggest memory, or both if possible Imagine how convenient it would be if the Highest Performance Storage Cube would also be the one with most Memory O_O Oh yeah game face on baby! P.S. Do you know any guys who make custom cases for monitors? I kinda want mine to say THE BEAST in Capital Letters and an ASUS Fashion :3 You can try to Sue me if you want ASUS but you don't own the font nor is it trademarked or copyrighted XD
Last edited by Merc; May 2, 2015 at 07:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |