Toribash
What replays?

I also know [EXTREM]lolers ! i was with him in [WORLD_RULLERS] clan! You may ask him how i play! Whom is he in your clan?

Merged.
Last edited by SlipAnc; Jan 31, 2010 at 06:19 PM.
I already played with revestige and other leaders and co-leaders! but they said nothing Proassassin. i didnt understand what they wanted ( ithing 11 streak was enought)
Application Questions:
Ricky Name in game: Proassassin
Belt: Blue
Activity:both

My skills texureing, flame forgeing
Lenova/Revistige told me to app, so here I am.

Name in game: PumaLeap
Belt: Blue on this character, not sure on the others.
Activity: I'll probably be on the forums here daily or bidaily / Not as often in-game, but once in a while.

Probably not all that impressive of an app, but if you want me I'll join.
Last edited by PumaLeap; Feb 22, 2010 at 07:25 AM.
Originally Posted by Lipqua View Post

[Extreme] - The TwinSword Clan
Our clan have been made (was made) for True maniacs of TS mode. We are recru(i)ting just (only) people with potencial (potential) to be a good destroyer in TS mode. If you want to join us just reply with (your) answers to questions at the bottom.

[Extreme]Lenova

[Extreme]Lipqua

[Extreme]lolers

[Extreme]Pucio6

[Extreme]ripper1234

[Extreme]Slashreaper
[Extreme]Rikudou
[Extreme]SoullScar
[Extreme]XxMK1xX
[Extreme]Hornedgod
[Extreme]Mcmupp

Tag
The [Extreme] tag is our sign of TS Masters. You MUST have [Extreme] tag BEFORE your name.

Application Questions:
Belt: (Your Toribash belt)
Activity: (Toribash forums / In Game)
You will also need to show your skills in game to our members.

Rules:
-We don't use noobish moves! Try out reach master skill by creating tour own super moves. (Not sure what you mean here, maybe say "We try to be masters by creating our own moves")
-We don't copy others(') outfits or moves! Everyone (else) is originally (original) and we try to be originally (original) too.
-We aren't punishing people with agressive (aggressive) words that aren't in our clan. We are just giving them a lesson in our fight.

Just a few suggestions as to fixing your grammatical/spelling errors. Take them if you want.