Ranking
Original Post
[DSC] Fusion
Clan [Fusion] (Draft 1)

Story:
It was a calm night in toribash. All un-official clans were struggling to become official, having a thirst to prove themselves that could only be quenched by the forming of an official clan. However, the dictators of the clan town, MBK and Veb, passed a new law. It declared that 50,000 toricredits must be paid to become official. Also that the clans must be very active. The clan leaders were dismayed but 4 of them got an idea. And then, 4 clans were fused into one mighty assembly known only as Fusion Clan. They trained hard and got more and more members, and more and more money, and kept putting their all into getting officialness. The mighty power of Fusion was second to none and they prevailed.

Rules and Organization (Draft 1):

You will respect your clanmates. You will also respect your enemies.

You should play somewhat regularly. Let us know if you’re taking a long break or something. If you are inactive for too long you will be warned and if you don’t respond, you may be kicked from the clan.

The testing process will have two main criteria. We will be checking to see if you are a good player when you apply, but we will also be making sure you are mature, and will be a good contribution to the clan. We don’t want any brats ruining our reputation.

Exception: if you were a member of one of the original clans that are fusing (Phoenix, RDM, Dark Brotherhood or Starter Gang) you are automatically accepted.

Finally, when we are ready to apply for officiality, each member will donate a minimum of 50000 divided by the number of clan members. If you can’t afford the minimum, donate what you have and the leaders or other benevolent clan members will make up for the leftovers.

We will be adding divisions as the clan grows.

Preliminary Roster:

Leaders:
wormguy (originally from Phoenix)
Ragdollmaster (originally from RDM)
toritori9 (originally from Dark Brotherhood)

Members:

Shook
Relys
Futuramaguy42
Caesar
Gran PC
Jaredvcxz
Toriman2007
Anesthetik
theragdollmaster
mytho
aipom1994 (status under review)
ikillu
littlenooby
kosecnono (kicked for double clanning)
Macturtle
Devolver29
Kraeytz

If you are an original member of a clan that fused together, post in the thread or PM a leader and we’ll add you to the list.

Leaders, if you want to change anything, PM me and I’ll edit the opening post.

This is just a rough draft of our rules and such, and are subject to revision as we grow or decide to change things.

Allies:
SXC

Donation fund:
Ragdollmaster: 4595
Shook: 1165
toritori9: 36000 !!!!!
macturtle: 2600
kosecnono: 500
littlenooby: 110
Caesar: 3000 (+ original RDM fund)
aipom1994: 1220

Any creds that I have are automatically donated. It's something around 1800 right now.

Total: 50000+ WE MADE IT!!!

Recent News and To-Do

If you were in a previous clan that fused, post and you will be added to the roster.

We are actively recruiting.

Temp website (thanks juo!): www.tbheaven.qu.am
Last edited by wormguy; Dec 14, 2007 at 01:41 AM.
1. story has only 2 lines..too short

2. no clan aim

clownhunter (originally from Dark Brotherhood)
toritori9 (originally from Starter Gang)

wrong..clowny belongs to sG D:

4. just my opinion, but i think 4 leaders are too much. You could have problems with conflicts and stuff. Maybe you should have a constitution with executive, legislative and judiciary ;d.

5. i like some of your members, but I've never seen most of them D;.. and you can't say that im inactive. Do you have 50k?
A few notes:

Typo fixed. D:

I'm not really sure what our clan aim is yet... I want to let the members and other leaders help with deciding that. Also, this is nowhere near our full roster. We're just getting our bearings here.

And does the story really matter all that much? Really?

And if four leaders seems like a lot...well, you may be right, but with effort and coolheadedness we can make it work. We are toying with the idea of making one of us a "main" leader, but I don't know if that would work.

Thanks for your notes, juo, I'll be thinking about them.
i think you should make a democracy clan
that would work like this:
(constitution of united states of america)
the president: (voted by members)
is the executive
he is the supreme commander of the armed force. he can declare wars and stuff liek that.
He can veto the decisions of the decisions of the council.
He nominates the members of the supreme court for life.

The council:
the council has 2 houses: the house of the representative and the senat (but i think just one house would be nuf for a clan)
the council has the right to create new laws.
the council can impeach the president.
the council can impeach members of the supreme court.
the council can overwrite president's veto.

supreme court:
desides wether the decisions of the other branches are constitutional.
(i think thats all ;d)

Edit: Story is importan coz a clan without history is boring
it should have atleast 30lines
Last edited by juo; Dec 2, 2007 at 02:16 AM.
Okay thanks for posting this worm guy.

To expand...

Clan aim: To fuse together 4 clans, which gets more members and therefore activeness and lets us earn money more to reach the 50k goal.

Story...

It was a calm night in toribash. All un-official clans were struggling to become official, having a thirst to prove themselves that could only be quenched by the forming of an official clan. However, the dictators of the clan town, MBK and Veb, passed a new law. It declared that 50,000 toricredits must be payed to become official. Also that the clans must be very active. The clan leaders were dismayed but 4 of them got an idea. And then, 4 clans were fused into one mighty assembly known only as Fusion Clan. They trained hard and got more and more members, and more and more money, and kept putting their all into getting officialness. The mighty power of Fusion was second to none and they prevailed.

As much as i can remember of the clan story. We need to work out who to donate money to for the officilization fee though, and there are still a few members we need to put in here. If you were part of Phoenix, RDM, SG, or Dark Brotherhood, please post so in this topic so you may be added to the current clan roster.

Also juo... MBK's old rules have been terminated. No clan story or aim is needed. Also wormguy, be sure to put up we are allies with SXC. RDM allied with them while they only had two members and they were one of the clans offered to become part of fusion though they turned it down.

If you don't believe me juo...
Originally Posted by Veb
People applying for a board on the Toribash Forums, and a server for Toribash must use the following guidelines before making a clan:

1. Structure
2. Organisation
3. Activeness (can be either FORUM or GAME)
4. Control

Nothing about story or aim or anything =P
Last edited by Ragdollmaster; Dec 2, 2007 at 02:20 AM.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Although that is technically our aim, if we hope to be successful as a clan we probably need some other focus as well.

Comments?