Ranking
That's a good point.

I was thinking about juo's democracy idea...maybe we could have a council of sorts, where the leaders promote worthy members to the council. They could override leader decisions and propose ideas, but a unanimous vote by the leaders could override the council's vetoes or proposals. It's a good way to reward loyal players and keep leaders from having a vice grip on the clan.

Also, about the clan tag... how about [Fusion] if your name is short and [FSN] if your name is long?
I like your thinking ^_^
And since my name is rather short, imma go change the tag to [Fusion]...
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Exactly.

Now as for sub-leaders, i was thinking we could each have different jobs.
I.E, one leader would lead clan in-game, one leader would handle all forum jobs, one leader would collect donations, one leader would recruit.Something like that.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Something like that. Except that all leaders should be able to recruit and such. Maybe it's not necessary to have sub-leaders.

Also, if you want to donate to become official, send your creds to me. I'll keep a record of who's donated and how much. And I won't spend them on joints, I promise ;)
Last edited by wormguy; Dec 3, 2007 at 02:15 AM.
I have decided to wait for more money before i go and donate, so sorry but I promise you'll get the money soon.
I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!

http://toritori9.on.toribash.com
when i was in RDM, i donated 2000 TC to Ragdollmaster for the clan.

since we fused, can Ragdollmaster send the credits to wormguy and say it counts as mine (if thats really needed >_>).

or he can send it back to me and ill send it to wormguy.

im making some more money too, will donate later.
<+Lightningkid> ......
<+Lightningkid> wow
<+Lightningkid> I fail