Elites
MechaFlame-7th dan

Members
Noobish123-9th dan
Hotshot40-5th dan
Ant1ive-4th dan
kaiokay-5th dan

Clan story
There was once a time where the world was divided into good and evil, But there was a group of people that considered themselves neutral. They could not take the constant fighting anymore. So they decided to act. First they gathered the greatest of warriors. Then they forged the most powerful weapons from the greatest volcanoes. After years and years of preparing they were ready. This clan of people were stealth warriors. Their most tactical maneuvers were ambushes and silent assassinations. They decided to take part in the war. After many years of fighting they managed to take out both sides but only spared 2 of their members. They knew there were many people still left but nobody to rule them. Another thing they knew was that there were many other clans out there that they would have to battle to prove themselves the greatest clan. So they decided to expand their clan again. The idea was great. So join them now and help prove ourselves the greatest clan out there.

Rules
2nd dan or above(unless invited)
Good grammar
5 posts a week (we encourage more)
Be respectful
Don't troll (this is taken harshly)

Application Form
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=260674

Single ally's
ugonadie6
ATD
Maylene
MrJingles1

Shuckle

Clan ally's
Resistance
Wicked
syn
Para
Herbal

Clan enemies
[N/A]

Clan bank
send all donations to IonBank
Current tc:21k
Last edited by Wesley; Apr 11, 2011 at 12:22 PM.
1st post. Good luck with the clan. You need to close the 2nd Dsc (I'm sure you were already planning to)
FOUNDER of [Wicked]
Join the Survivors.SALE 15k HunterForces
Ahh looks nice also could I be moved up to elite rank . Also if you would like I could make a clan story.
Nyster: Thanks, and yeah already did ;p

chandle, when you make the clan story, ill make you elite ;p
Ok I am working on it I will post it soon. I just need to know what Ion means :3.
Name:Kaiokay.
Belt:4th dan.
Why do you want to join:I like this clan and know it can become official also I was invited by p0pcorn which is my friend !
What can you offer to this clan:Alot like official allies and other things members I am great at recruiting ppl...
Talents:I can make textures and sets and sell for great prices.
3 replays of your choice:

http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?tag=vote I am not to good a replays but here is a link to mostly all of mine also hevyfire and yuramishi are my alt accs !
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
One question be honest.How many clans hve you applied for in the past week?
Hells yah, we got our [DSC]
The reign of [Ion] begins!
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby