Toribash
Original Post
We need a russian
There's lots of russian stuff there and I can't understand any of it. I think all of us have been asking blacksugar to translate everything where google fails. So... unless you have any better ideas, CAN WE KEEP HIM? :O :O or at least give someone a trial or something...
BlackSugar would make things a lot easier, seeing as there are a heap of Russian clans.
Help him out for a while, and get him adjusted and he'll be all good.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Or we can get rid of all the Russian clans. :ooooo
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Was he good enough at any other previous jobs that make you believe he's good enough for this one?

EDIT: He's practically asking me to leak the contents of this thread. Not really liking this guy.
collect snots from the nose
Well there are some who don't like him, but I'm not aware of him screwing up any of his other jobs. I'll have to ask around about that. I doubt it would take any significant effort to keep him in line. If you don't think he's good we should start looking for alternatives. I think that's just brey and Andrzej.

Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
EDIT: He's practically asking me to leak the contents of this thread. Not really liking this guy.

I probably should have kept quiet about it.
I'd keep the idea of alternatives open, but if you guys are confident he will cope well then fine. I'm just weary of this fella.
collect snots from the nose