Ranking
Originally Posted by TLODBank View Post
Ummm... Now what?
-----
Sorry guys I am on my phone :l wanna join an IRC? I post the link!

sure irc will do
"Ikorose, Shinso!" Member of: [Bleu] Bleu, [Aka] Akatsuki.| Leader of [TLOD] The Lightning of Decapitation| Art: Gimp(Texture), Photography
I'm on my phone... Here is irc link!
<iframe src="https://cache.toribash.com/?channels=TLOD%20Clan%20Server" width="647" height="400"></iframe>
-----
That didn't work XD... Let me try that again...
Last edited by TLODBank; Apr 7, 2011 at 04:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Ikorose, Shinso!" Member of: [Bleu] Bleu, [Aka] Akatsuki.| Leader of [TLOD] The Lightning of Decapitation| Art: Gimp(Texture), Photography
lumpysolo: how's that montage thing going?

one more pic for you to use
Attached Thumbnails
ava1.jpg  
Meh
It's going okay... but I need more pictures! Now Biggems u gotta update the desc constantley! ! Here are a few things we gotta do!
1. Make a clan video
2. Get 50k tc (Dontate to TLODBank!)
3. Get clan songs
4. Get clan alleys/enemies
5. Get individual alleys/enemies
6. Have a clan war
7. Get a lot more member
8. HAVE FUN WELL DOING THIS !
Oh and I would like to add someone to our individual clan enemy list
Urmybch1
^I want him to be a giant enemy, for he is the one that made me leave my other clan. Not to mention he called me a "nigger" .
Well guys c ya soon
-----
Last edited by lumpysolo; Apr 7, 2011 at 07:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
lumpy: nice suggestions (thumb up) but let's not rush through all those stuffs....

clan videos and songs can wait, we need to get to know each other and the clan itself better before we can do those things. The same for allies/enemies and clan war.

For now TC is the real issue. Not for that we need the money but for we can get a forum of our own. With that forum we can get our work done more systemically.

*For allies/enemies, we need to refine our Clan rules first. Tonight we shall discuss that. Without properly disigned clan rules and standards we cannot make any inter-clan decisions.

**However, before that, lumpyose... you can arrange a meeting for us to talk to Urmybch1.

Last but not least, let's have fun for sure~
...... and keep looking for the flash of decapitation :3

P.S. go to IRC more frequently. Be there as long as you can (even if you are afk).
I understand
Oh of course! But I cannot go into IRC right now for I am in school. I get home in 2 hours. Although I do think that we should be thinking about the alleys and enemies right now. Because the alleys can give us tc and the enemies will lead us to a clan war! It is basically killing a bird with two stones.
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
Oh of course! But I cannot go into IRC right now for I am in school. I get home in 2 hours. Although I do think that we should be thinking about the alleys and enemies right now. Because the alleys can give us tc and the enemies will lead us to a clan war! It is basically killing a bird with two stones.

rofl... killing a bird with two stones

I am not fimiliar with all those clans out there, only a few, so this honor is pretty much up to you guys =P Just remember that... our goal is to seek purification.

Btw... Ima have practice this afternoon and I'll be back in 4 hrs. If you do start the discussion earlier than that, make sure you copy everything down and post them here.