Ranking
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Haha, yeah I'm still alive-ish. Been a while since we've spoken.

Thanks for the kind words towards the clan, in many ways I think it would be fun to try for official, although at the same time I'm fully aware that I won't have the time to actually contribute in keeping it active. A thread alone is more than enough for us as we tend to use discord/my secret corner of the internet.

I remember when we hung out and you showed me that one music streaming thing you had ages ago.
Oh yeah, canned that project years ago! Had totally forgotten it.

Gotten into infosec since we last spoke, I don't do much programming anymore. Although I'd like to get back into it.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
man, you guys with your programming and technology stuff are so cool, just by seeing you speak I feel like you know lots of amazing things

I hope I can be like you guys soon
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In the grand scheme of things I really don't know that much... Or at least I know that there's a lot more I could know ;)
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
you don't, unless you don't want to put food in your table rofl

damnit Tuna
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
my college program (that is aimed to technology and programming as far as I know) is supposed to be one of the most stable profession to work with in my country due to the advance of technology and lack of experts in the area so
I picked nerd mode mostly because I need to eat.

In fact, I wanted to work and study art, specially japanese art so that I could work with mangas and such. But uh oh, im already fucked up now, studying art will only make things worse
Last edited by Lionet; Mar 4, 2019 at 11:33 PM.
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

oh boy, april is gonna be fuckin' lit

Attack on titan
one punch man
game of thrones
boku no hero academia

oh boiiiii
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3