Toribash
Original Post
(R) Forger needed
Simple job: i want right hand flame perfectly matched with demolition force.
When you have ready one, put pic with demo force and flame.
Btw. How much forge costs?
ToP Fighter!
Try to beat my MINIBASH CHALLENGE!
You will need to be more desciptive with what you want and how much you are willing to pay. A basic hand flame will cost about 90k to make for you. Anything special that you want it to do will just add to the price.

edit: i can see about trying to make the price lower if needed, but I need to know what you are willing to spend.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Feel free with making flames. I'll get -in my opinion- the best one.
All i can offer: 65k, warrior lax and full texture trails. Its all i have, worth about 85k.
ToP Fighter!
These are 3 diff flames. (THe last one has smaller particles and the middle is a little slower)

And I dont have have Demo Force, Sorry
And the forge price is around 77k for each one
Attached Images
screenshot-10-16-30-59.jpg (12.3 KB, 27 views)
screenshot-10-16-33-44.jpg (11.8 KB, 26 views)
screenshot-10-16-34-15.jpg (13.0 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by Newt; May 10, 2011 at 11:46 PM.
It'd be easier if you sold your items first pidzu. Flames cost a bit of tc just to forge them. At least 75k.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Is there anything specific you want the flame to do? Do you want a big, small or medium flame that moves like ...
Please tell me everything you want your flame to look like. If you rather I will just come up with my own design.
K, guys, i'll sell it soon. Keep going.
Noobish, your flame is to thin. I dont want huge flame, but it can't be to small. I want flame semi-high emition amount and low emit scale.
I want flame concentrated near hand.
ToP Fighter!
Oh u waNt a semi high flame I'll try
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community