Toribash
Original Post
Female tori?
what about having a female tori? instead of all the textures you can buy, you instead have an toribash female figure that you could change uke/ukeko into? something like the mod in freeplay, but to have it implemented in multiplayer?

Last edited by IIGirlII; Feb 20, 2018 at 12:48 PM.
Lol, we can't really say if the tori we currently have is even a man...
I mean, how can you differentiate a man from a woman
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
there is a mod in the mod list you could use to have a male and female tori/uke but i guess right now the best you could do is make a lobby and load that mod

EDIT:

just read through your post again and realised what you meant lmao. I think your best bet is do what i said originally x3
Last edited by Kasai; Feb 19, 2018 at 03:28 PM.
Fan Club <3
(Tron)~(Ab)~k3vs~ShelliuX
[sigpic]Click for Reta[/sigpic]
<(Tron)KASAi> wow youre rude
<[a]Tabby> <3
Vote for Cool Staff!
If you set your gender to female on the forums you fight ukeko in free play while also getting feminine pain sounds and probably a different head texture. I know that your pain sounds still stay female on multiplayer matches but I'm not sure if the female head texture (if you even get one) shows to other players.
bird up
This is a bad idea because it would make the game unbalanced in competitive mods. If you just want this for fun, then there are already mods for that.

The current tori is unisex enough.
My way or no way, totalatarian.
different hitboxes = angry duelers, don't support
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
I know but it's a struggle to change textures for the standard avi. And are you sure there will be different hitboxes even if you can choose to be female?
Current tori is unisex. There is no telling if it's male or a female and you can make it whatever you want with textures and sounds.
You can set your gender on the forums to receive a female default head and sounds. It stays in multiplayer.

Changing the shape of the tori to fit a female figure means changing hitboxes and changing how the tori responds to joint positions. If male and female toris respond differently to different scenarios, that means that your set gender could give you an advantage or disadvantage in combat. Not good, and not something that's likely to be implemented.

I don't know what you mean by saying that it's hard to make female textures for the current tori. It's pretty unisex.
Last edited by sleepily; Feb 21, 2018 at 03:25 PM.
eae