Toribash
@Obazu
*Blushes*

@Jinje
I'm sure you don't reaaally mean that <3

@Nulu
Shhh, I'm branching out. I need to do other things than trick once in a while x)

@Karbn
*proceeds to still give me incredible praise* Oh dios now I'm self conscious about my ego D;

Here's something I made VERY quickly and had posted it earlier on my other thread but I believe it belongs here instead so here it shall be! (This was actually decently hard to do and make it look nice. I'll probably return to it when I get better)
Last edited by MagnusSol; Aug 3, 2017 at 11:30 PM. Reason: EDITING!
Climbing like you've never seen before (parody of xlr84life's thread):
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...44#post9187844
Huh, you skipped most of the map.
Umm, why did I feel the need to point this out.
Last edited by Mioxi; Aug 3, 2017 at 11:53 PM.
Rawr
Dude, the fucking parkour was badass, i like how you just skip thru the entire map by boosting yourself up with two kicks from the wall, that was awesome. The way you barely made it up there was really cool beacuse it adds the intensity to the replay, and makes it more packed with action i guess you could say.

The fast paced nature of the replay was also very nice, i like fast replays, the slow ones are just boring, but i can rely on you to keep me awake with these parkour replays your making, fast and smooth.

+rep
bone fuck my ray romano bluray
Dude, ngl this is actually entertaining to watch.
The way you skipped through the whole map and did a fast parkour set really caught my eyes.

Since I'm not really a fan of slow trick-ass-ish parkour replays, I think this one's what's gonna make me look out for your replays more.

keep it up man i c u
Rofl. the replay i once thought looked cool on the mod looks like a steampile of shit in comparison to you spending fucking nittwitt time on a replay. Rofl, shows how good you are. Great shit
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
I'm glad you guys enjoy the replays of my alt account, yeah, i confess, I wanted to try out a different style. I'll be playing on my alt from now and I've got awesome replays in store! Keep an eye on this thread
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Nice joke lol
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
much love xlr

haven't played in months and I had a slight craving so I just hopped on and completed a little project I started a while ago

so I finished raid challenge backwards, nothing impressive, quite rusty

here's some eye candy for y'all
Attached Files
eye candy.rpl (1.53 MB, 34 views)
raid_challenge.tbm (28.3 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by zubin; Feb 2, 2018 at 03:03 AM. Reason: to..edit?