people playing: 97, servers online: 35, games played: 141,889,139 Top Player: Karstnator

  Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Official Clans » Duck
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 10, 2018   #10811
MrJingles
SUPERIOR BIRD
 
5th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 8,666



Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
I would want it public if I were him, so that is why I made it. You can post there or you can ignore it, I just wanted to let you know it exists.

whatever you say cunt
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
MrJingles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2018   #10812
Goose
Member
 
4th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 284



Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
I would want it public if I were him, so that is why I made it. You can post there or you can ignore it, I just wanted to let you know it exists.

The thing is you arent him. We had already mourned his loss upon being told by Tsuion. If any of us / creati0n / Tsuion thought it was a good idea dont you think we would have made one on our own board rather than a commonunity board. Quite frankly all of us believe what you did was a cuntish move, I understand you had innocent intentions.


Last edited by Goose; May 10, 2018 at 07:48 AM..
Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2018   #10813
ynvaser
Forumite
 
7th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,499
Clan: Relax All



You are free to think whatever, I wasn't looking for your approval. I'm sorry it upset you.
ynvaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2018   #10814
hipotibor
SUPERIOR BIRD
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,486



Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
You are free to think whatever, I wasn't looking for your approval. I'm sorry it upset you.

i created the :wrestlers: emoji
hipotibor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2018   #10815
cocacobra
q
 
4th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,700



Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
You are free to think whatever, I wasn't looking for your approval. I'm sorry it upset you.

wow you are just such a fucking cunt

its not about upsetting us its just you clearly went to offtopic to post that because it was shocking and news so instead of thinking hmm should i post this in offtopic on this public forum full of retards, should I? but you skipped that step and just did it anyways because you wanted the attention

read what tsuion wrote on the thread, worded better. always knew you were cunty
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
cocacobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2018   #10816
basic
Senior Member
 
9th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,261



whats the issue with it

if you read the thread you can see how most of them were his friends, people that he's helped out or just people that have interacted with him in positive ways, i don't see the issue in letting them know

everyone in that thread is wishing that he rests in peace, is that a negative or disrespectful thing?
basic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2018   #10817
ynvaser
Forumite
 
7th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,499
Clan: Relax All



Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
wow you are just such a fucking cunt

its not about upsetting us its just you clearly went to offtopic to post that because it was shocking and news so instead of thinking hmm should i post this in offtopic on this public forum full of retards, should I? but you skipped that step and just did it anyways because you wanted the attention

read what tsuion wrote on the thread, worded better. always knew you were cunty

You need to get your head out of your ass. He was one of our applicants for a while, so we hung out a great deal, and like I've said on the thread I've known him for a long time even before that.
You faggots need to take a step back and stop being upset for the sake of being upset, afterall, we are talking about a friend dying and remembering him in some fashion so people don't go "hm, i wonder where ocean is".
Unbelievable, i'm done talking to you petty shits.
ynvaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2018   #10818
hipotibor
SUPERIOR BIRD
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,486



Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
You need to get your head out of your ass. He was one of our applicants for a while, so we hung out a great deal, and like I've said on the thread I've known him for a long time even before that.
You faggots need to take a step back and stop being upset for the sake of being upset, afterall, we are talking about a friend dying and remembering him in some fashion so people don't go "hm, i wonder where ocean is".
Unbelievable, i'm done talking to you petty shits.

At the end of the day, the people who were close to him already knew about it before you made the thread, so the only reason for that thread to exist is for you to feel better about yourself. And reap attention. Coca brought up a valid point that a person's death isn't something that should be discussed in an off-topic chat of some forum filled with literal retards, which you didn't even address.

Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
U-u-u-unbelievable, i'm d-d-d-done talking to you petty shits.

yfw



You sure showed us. Off yourself, nigger.
i created the :wrestlers: emoji
hipotibor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2018   #10819
Papa
.
 
8th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 684
Clan: Obey



oh fuck its going down someone get the water because fire is being thrown
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
Papa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2018   #10820
cocacobra
q
 
4th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,700



Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
At the end of the day, the people who were close to him already knew about it before you made the thread, so the only reason for that thread to exist is for you to feel better about yourself. And reap attention. Coca brought up a valid point that a person's death isn't something that should be discussed in an off-topic chat of some forum filled with literal retards, which you didn't even address.


You sure showed us. Off yourself, nigger.

^^^
This


im glad you posted that in offtopic so you could get the attention that nobody else will give you virgin. For the record im not upset for the sake of being upset i just think its disrespectful to post a thread about someone dying just because you want attention. And you're clearly too fucking retarded to grasp that so get out of my thread cumsock
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
cocacobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:50 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game