Ranking
Original Post
ToriPurge

This is not a test, this is your Emergency Broadcast System. Announcing the first annual ToriPurge sanctioned by the Event Squad.

An announcement will pop up saying a purge is starting. you must join a specific room. Once the announcement has been made and you join the server, you must compete in an ESurvival. Last one standing wins.

Who ever wins the Tourney will gain 2 points on the Purge Scoreboard, second receives 1 point.
The person with the most points wins the Event.

1. The servers will be public so global rules apply

2. Do not beg any ES member to start a purge. it will happen randomly.

3. No teaming. This is supposed to be a free for all event. If we find out you are acting as a team, you will be removed from the event

4. Anyone caught impersonating staff and running purge events will be banned accordingly.

5. The mod is randomly selected each time this is hosted.

1st - Special ToriPurge item + 20k TC +

2nd - ToriPurge item +

3rd - 10k TC +

Purge Scoreboard

DEADLINE IS ONE MONTH AFTER THIS IS POSTED!
Last edited by Swosh; Apr 11, 2018 at 01:25 PM.
Originally Posted by SunnySky View Post
IM IN! It is today? hehe

Well it started today and goes on for a month so be sure to join when the servers are being hosted !
Signature
i'll participate. My toribash is acting up so I might not be able to play for a while
[sigpic][/sigpic]
yeah ill try to join the events too but can you tell me what you mean about playing as a team? like only one person will win?
This is gonna be cool. I'll try.

I'm wondering what items are gonna receive the winners
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
Can we get previews of the tori purge items? Or is it a secret?

Originally Posted by SrBognanno View Post
This is gonna be cool. I'll try.

I'm wondering what items are gonna receive the winners

It is a secret

Originally Posted by Virus View Post
yeah ill try to join the events too but can you tell me what you mean about playing as a team? like only one person will win?

Basically means dont rig

Originally Posted by Xife View Post
I’m in

You do not need to post that you are in as everybody that wins an Esurvival is automatically put on the leaderboard
Signature
Is der any Infraction if I couldn't fight a single match due to my GMT?
"Death Before Dishonor"