Ranking
Originally Posted by Muur View Post
As a support, I definitely don't carry my team, but without me being a good support we'd definitely not have won. My last ranked match, the game was decided with a 4 for none exchange during a counter gank (only possible due to my epic ward placements...I mean...well they couldn't see our team coming and we could see all of them so...whatever.) which after that we pretty much snowballed.

Wards win games. ..I can't underdstand why people don't buy more of those little maphacks.

Carrying with supports is (in theory) easy. Just dunk the bot. To be honest support(s) decide which ADC wins the lane. (well, except if the other one is just far better/worse..)

Then you just gotta play every single situation correctly. If you can do that, you carried the game.
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
nope mong, you still need to own the champ.

Ive allready made a 3v3 ranked with ziggs (not owning him) in season 3, so thats actually the point why i was a little bit confused about this.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
thats confusing D: hmm... not sure what's right now D:
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Elise looks extremely good as an ap top laner. She was played so much in the qualifiers and i'm going to buy her I think.

Also
Last edited by sham; Jan 16, 2013 at 05:36 AM.
inq.

Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
You pick Riven and poop on him.

My Ranked Rumble match vs a Riven:

2 wards + 9 pots Rumble start > Riven Long sword + 2pot start.

Also here are some links of interest:

Patch Preview
Patch Notes
New Ranking System
Last edited by j4nd0; Jan 16, 2013 at 08:40 AM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
awesome, I was scared that Vi would be nerfed really fast, thought it didn't
and loved that lil' buff on diana.
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
wtf is that trash?

There's also:

and

Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by sham View Post
Elise looks extremely good as an ap top laner. She was played so much in the qualifiers and i'm going to buy her I think.

You're just getting that now? :o Buy her asap, she's an amazing top laner.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

go ahead and add me guys ;) FocuZ Yoshimitsu

Eu West Server
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]