Toribash
Original Post
What are you doing for your mother today?
So today is mothers day and I was wondering what you guys are doing for your mothers. I woke up and sat with her for a bit then made her breakfast and offered to whatever she needed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This post is going to be so depressing if someone reads this and their mom is dead.

(just saying...)

And I got her some little gifts that she likes, she doesn't like us to do big things. :c
why tho
Everything. The entire house. The cat.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by -Cyri- View Post
This post is going to be so depressing if someone reads this and their mom is dead.

(just saying...)

And I got her some little gifts that she likes, she doesn't like us to do big things. :c

They should be using this day to remember there mom for the best, not for the end.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What if your mom hates you...Yeah agreed with Cyri this is possibly depressing

And i'm just letting her relax all day and cook her food...
I'm a good daughter according to my mother 365 days a year, I don't see why I should do something special to be honest. But yeah, made her breakfast together with my bro.
i dont live with my mom, I just messaged her about how much I loved her in facebook.

*sniff*
Called a bunch of mutual friends that didn't have their mothers nearby and got a little get-together going on. Also I totally forgot to buy a present and am blaming it on shoddy delivery speeds, heeeeeelp
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Buy a cupcake and tell her "I am thankful for everything you have done for me...I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you <3" Sugar coat that with cupcake
Mother's Day is my Birthday :v
I don't feel like doing anything special for anyone else.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.