Ranking
Originally Posted by mytholigy View Post
y

get off this thread. please. you arent welcome here anymore.
recruitment
Nick:aaron1101
Belt:Blue (200 from brown)
Forum Activity: only had the game fore 4 days so i really havent gotten the chance
Ingame Activity:8 of ten
Past Clans:non like i said only 4 days
Bad History:no complaints and never been banned
Why do you want to join?: i want to join to get better as a player and help this clan!!
What can you offer to Solar Domination?: i can offer my loyalty respect and wins along with tc when i can
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph. i have deafeated black belts all the way up to 8th dan in judo and sackinb and another black belt on the recruitment server ask him/her if needed
Replays (post as an attachment): the attachment labled replay for solar 4 dan is me beating a 4th dan black belt and the other is just a normal black belt.
Attached Files
replay for solar.rpl (51.9 KB, 7 views)
replay for solar 4 dan.rpl (35.3 KB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by aaron1101 View Post
Nick:aaron1101
Belt:Blue (200 from brown)
Forum Activity: only had the game fore 4 days so i really havent gotten the chance
Ingame Activity:8 of ten
Past Clans:non like i said only 4 days
Bad History:no complaints and never been banned
Why do you want to join?: i want to join to get better as a player and help this clan!!
What can you offer to Solar Domination?: i can offer my loyalty respect and wins along with tc when i can
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph. i have deafeated black belts all the way up to 8th dan in judo and sackinb and another black belt on the recruitment server ask him/her if needed
Replays (post as an attachment): the attachment labled replay for solar 4 dan is me beating a 4th dan black belt and the other is just a normal black belt.

lol you had to include me in those you have beaten lol... 1. the forum activity isnt great, so that doesnt help much. 2. the way you said "help this clan!!" sounds like we have so many problems, so, that doesnt help much either. I am going to have to say No, because you dont sound reliable at all.
I am sorry for the misunderstanding in the server. I've been rude, and I can't change that. But I changed, because I don't say inaproppiate things that much :3
Doing GFX Services: Clan Logos, etc.
PM my discord: sedated#1963. if interested
@aaron nah. the app doesn't make too much sense and part of the app is simple, something anyone could throw in an app.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
But Am I Still Going To Be Invited To The Clan?
Doing GFX Services: Clan Logos, etc.
PM my discord: sedated#1963. if interested
Originally Posted by MrRobato View Post
But Am I Still Going To Be Invited To The Clan?

No, dont post here again.
-----
Originally Posted by Nowd View Post
would you like me to post a serious app?

Dont post here again.
Last edited by wizard; Nov 16, 2014 at 02:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

(im)

Nick:M0nsoom
Belt:3rd dan
Forum Activity: 8/10
Ingame Activity:10/10
Past ClansAz) [e]
Bad History:usless posts
Why do you want to join?:because I need a good active clan
What can you offer to Solar Domination?: spar replays and clan ranking up
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph.
Replays (post as an attachment):
Attached Files
handless madman.rpl (366.4 KB, 5 views)
capoeira.rpl (217.7 KB, 4 views)
self spar.rpl (248.0 KB, 4 views)
Hax.rpl (46.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by M0nsoom; Nov 16, 2014 at 10:56 PM.