Ranking
ok guys so where is the market board section on the forums, cause fucking lite shut down my mod making page and told me to put it on the market board section, but idk where the fuck that is at, so I'm screwed for the moment
-----
ok so found out lite literally made it so i can't do my mod making shop, that fuckin piece of shit said that i can have it in my clan page, but no where else because there isn't a place for it. why the fuck would i make my clan pay for it. man they lite is a fuckin retard.
Last edited by lolies; Apr 4, 2016 at 04:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ready to set the world on fire
It just sucks tho, it doesn't say on the rules page that I can't do that, I made sure to follow all the rules before posting, it doesn't say anywhere that I can't have a mod shop
it was me and beatbox, but she had to leave. I'm uke and she was tori. i basically did a insane near impossible jump into a small ass hole. just watch for yourself
-----
guys, before i release to the community, i want yalls feedback on my mod, of course the choices are wonky, but i have a idea for that. the choices of my parkour will by decided on straw poll when released to community. my mod is a choose your parkour.
Attached Files
Made it into the hole.rpl (1,010.9 KB, 14 views)
datchilled_rooftopparkour.tbm (27.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by lolies; Apr 7, 2016 at 04:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Does anyone have any good recommendations for Freerunning maps?

Post em below!

Also, it would be greatly appreciated if members would visit the Discord more often, we dont hear from some of you at all ;(
Also known as CombatBot
Haven't been posting on here, I think I'm going to work for rank one now.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Idk what to do about this chat we've sort of just migrated to the Discord chat lol
Also known as CombatBot
some pretty weird spars i had with baby xD enjoyy
Attached Files
spar j2krr.rpl (601.7 KB, 15 views)
spar babyj2kr.rpl (1.60 MB, 16 views)
Those are pretty cool, the second spars opener was simple, though your flow is stunning, I think you should work on your openers more.^^^