ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
HELP!!!! QUICK
Ive been reading for a way to make the mods work... when i go to a page that has a tbm i dl it and all i get is a page saying codes.... but in the data>mods folder i can only create a folder

Can someone help fast?

TY
Originally Posted by Cameronrk View Post
idk someone made a head for me and this is wat it says

that's Cmon's head
<3 Toribash!

So far, this topic has accomplished nothing.

At this rate, I may as well lock it. However, seeing as I like to stand by and give people multiple chances, I'll give you guys a chance to get back on topic. Someone will kill this topic if you don't.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Suomynona is nicer then I would have been, there's a thread that is titled "post mod questions here" so there is absolutely no use for this thread. Combined with that, the all caps title, and the off topic posts, and I probably would have just locked the thread.

What browser are you using? If your using Fire fox try downloading it in Internet explorer. Do you have Windows or Mac? This could have been helpful information that you seemed to haved missed, since you seemed to be in such a huge rush.
try
right click the tbm link
save as...
navigate to desktop, dump it there.
head up to toribash-3.2 folder in cprogram files
there should be a folder
data\
then from there navigate to
mod\
if mod does not exist, right click in the data folder an create new folder mod
if you still get "code" try rebooting your computer, reinstalling your internet browser, also try deleting all your cookies, turning off your firewalls, deleting your history, system cleanup your temps.
also, don't open your tbm in your browser. open it in notepad, wordpad, or any other text reading program.
as for your folder existence, if it still doesn't show up try reinstalling toribash.
EDIT: reason for dumping on the desktop; easier accessibility while you troubleshoot your folder problem"
Forum Posting Leader of UkeDemon 4th Dan Black Belt
<C0XY> i wrote a artical for the torinews... im proud
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
oh i got the same error before... if ure using a download manager don't use it when ure downloading a mod. It extracts the codes of the mod not the text. If ure using firefox downloader and still get some errors well i can't help u with that
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
It kinda sounds like he just doesnt know anything about computers and doesnt know how to save things to places. :/

[T]
#hi