ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Proof of Concept: Lever springs
This is a mod for mod makers. It shows how I made levers lift a platform and still fall a bit under player weight, so it's kind of like a springy trampoline.

Maybe some other mod maker can use this idea to do something awesomes.

Attached Files
00_Spring.tbm (1.0 KB, 35 views)
thats a cool concept, i shall try it. and please dont put 00 in front of the filename, we all know its a cheap way to get to the front of the mod list.

EDIT: its pretty cool, could probably be better if u put on of those lever things on each side (4 of them)
Last edited by Jam0864; Feb 2, 2008 at 11:52 AM.
Originally Posted by RicH View Post
That's cool.

I'll download and try this later. I'm using Endorphin

Hey! im using Endorphin too!
the mod looks cool imma try it later
EDIT: nice mod! lol i made an endorphin version of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CByMIIvzuE
Last edited by Brain112; Feb 2, 2008 at 01:19 PM.
I thought there was a max limit on objects?
An in ground launcher does the same thing...the difference here is it's springy. Fall on it and it goes down, jump off and it rises to extended state, land and it goes back down.
Yes, it might be a cheap way to get to the front of the list, but I did that for my own convenience. If this was going to be actually put in as an MP mod, it would be cut out.

If you can use more objects, maybe we can use some more complicated lever systems, i.e. step triggers by platform on lever, lifting a different lever which tilts so a ball falls on opponent?
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
I thought there was a max limit on objects?

there is and he has 14 objects, the limit in V3.1 is 16