ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Closed
Closed, thanks for participating.
Last edited by Ducky; Jun 30, 2007 at 08:02 PM.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
And here are the rest:

I have them in 1024x768, but I resized so I didn't rape the pages. If one of em wins, tell me, and I'll get you the uber high quality pic of it.
Tell me a band you like.
I want to make a CD desktop, but in the meantime here's another.

Last edited by Pfargtl; Jun 30, 2007 at 06:11 AM.
Bah, nothing has even slightly impressed me so far, except maybe for DeadorK, but I think he forgot that a lot of GREEN does not go well with a little BLUE D:

I made me own, if I don't see anything slightly better, I'll call the whole thing off.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
I'm currently Rendering a tight Terragen Background in the specified dimensions only problem is that photobucket will lower them so ill have to attach it. It'll be in this post.

EDIT: here it is =)
EDIT2: The forums shrank it down. Anyway this is the preview if I win PM me your e-mail and i'll send it to you.
Attached Thumbnails
Ducky Background.jpg  
Last edited by Hamade; Jun 30, 2007 at 02:33 PM.