Ranking
Original Post
[VID] 15 Seconds of Action

Didn't even waste time on a CC for this, it was more of a practice for action sequences for the next season of WOU, to see if I could amp up the level of action.

I wanted there to be more "shake" in the impacts tho, but didn't come out as planned. As well as it to be a little slower to see the impacts in more detail i guess. But it still looked cool, so i'd say it was a successful test

AECS6
Replays by Matarika
Edited by Matarika
Song- Spirit of the Universe
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
its amyzin btw when will the last episode of wou come out??
THIS COMMUNITY DIDN'T WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY :(
Sometime this month
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Needs slow motion between the kick and the part where uke hits the ground, and another right after

Right now it just looks kinda awkward
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by matarika View Post

Didn't even waste time on a CC for this, it was more of a practice for action sequences for the next season of WOU, to see if I could amp up the level of action.

I wanted there to be more "shake" in the impacts tho, but didn't come out as planned. As well as it to be a little slower to see the impacts in more detail i guess. But it still looked cool, so i'd say it was a successful test

AECS6
Replays by Matarika
Edited by Matarika
Song- Spirit of the Universe

It looks really well done, I'd suggest you to make a whole Fight out of this. Idk why but this reminded me of Naruto vs Nagato ._.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
That was sickening. I'm not even joking. Every single transition, and motion was ill and astonishing. Literally, you're pumping your videos full of beautiful dedication and effort. Overall, it's drilling and conveying the concept beyond effectively. Beautiful. Muy bonita.

----

To add upon what was previously stated, the music that was chosen was perfect for the situations and circumstances in the video. That punch boomhitted my subwoofer stereo, and the kick was sick. It looked like they were swimming in mid-air and having an underwater wrestling tournament. Great job.
Last edited by DatSkip; Apr 4, 2016 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Merged posts
Like Skip said.

Confusing to watch, hard to get what's going on without watching it more than once.