Toribash
it's a joint. i think i'll call this one a done deal. Maybe i'll try harder on the next one and change this 90's mtv style ( i hope i can though )
Style is more cartoonish. Should try realistic next time. I can't rllt draw in photoshop very well. I need paper to and outline to get my ideas centered.

Carnivorax, idk about a price and i don;t think here is the place to talk about it.

I enjoyed this because i've never seen a head like this concerning design. It's not just a face and it's more like a compilation of factors imo.
Kinda reminds me of that guy, can;t remember the name but fistoflife weared a set by him for a long time...I would concentrate on that kind of style if i was to make more stuff like art
Thx for cnc
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
nice idea.

the demons eyes looks okay, and the shading is going on the way.

I cant keep asking myself why didnt you copy references for realistic drawings.
the drawings looks unrealistic.
try to copy references next time. It is hard to make right the very first time.
turned out very nice because of the maggot filled pussy on the back and dem cigars yo
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
This is a pretty cool head but maybe some asymmetric features to the two faces would look cool,

And also, the forehead of the faces goes upward which is a little weird. Maybe bring it down a bit to reveal more of the background and add more crazy things in the background/silver part
Don't Be Racist
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
nice idea.

the demons eyes looks okay, and the shading is going on the way.

I cant keep asking myself why didnt you copy references for realistic drawings.
the drawings looks unrealistic.
try to copy references next time. It is hard to make right the very first time.

what exactly do you mean by copy refference.
it's not my first head that i made from scratch. I think i made like 2 others lol
this: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=383101
and this:

On other heads that i made i use a lot of google images for textures and stuff and make collages out of them
thx for comment
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
turned out very nice because of the maggot filled pussy on the back and dem cigars yo

lol
Originally Posted by Eddylee View Post
This is a pretty cool head but maybe some asymmetric features to the two faces would look cool,

And also, the forehead of the faces goes upward which is a little weird. Maybe bring it down a bit to reveal more of the background and add more crazy things in the background/silver part

u mean to make facial lines different and stuff. That's 2 much work at this point. i have to start changed at an earlyer point.
I can't map shit in the upper part, it gets all stretched ad messy.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
what exactly do you mean by copy refference.
it's not my first head that i made from scratch. I think i made like 2 others lol

I mean this, pretty much

this I done by copying references of muscles in photos.