Ranking
Originally Posted by KillerBotX View Post
well I have twitter

The question asks for a YouTube channel that you're subscribed to us on, a Twitter name that you follow us with OR a Facebook account you like us with. Please provide one of those three things.
Originally Posted by JackMorris View Post
The question asks for a YouTube channel that you're subscribed to us on, a Twitter name that you follow us with OR a Facebook account you like us with. Please provide one of those three things.

Either that or you can snip a picture that proves that you have subscribed to manonfirefilms ie: http://gyazo.com/3edb7c684aa8eeecb77e913c2790077c

(if you use the example picture as part of your application i will rip your head off)
|Ellie|Sparchar|Jack.M|Spartacraft (Forever shunned)|RossBarker|@#w#@|
Originally Posted by Fatman680 View Post
Either that or you can snip a picture that proves that you have subscribed to manonfirefilms ie: http://gyazo.com/3edb7c684aa8eeecb77e913c2790077c

(if you use the example picture as part of your application i will rip your head off)

Yeah, that works very well. Honestly my favourite option, but arguably the biggest pain in the ass for those who don't have Gyazo to hand
1. Have you noticed there are TWELVE questions and you should answer all of them: Yes
2. Real Name:Jay
3. Age:15
4. Timezone : I am currently at GMT
5. Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it)?
6. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes
7. Previous Clans:Antic
8. Reasons For Leaving:It really felt like we wasn't a clan and just individuals doing our own thing.
We had clan wars but not much of us turn up.
9. What Can You Bring To This Clan:I have a good sense of humour i'm really friendly and able to co-operate with others within the clan, I also do textures(I'm in training at that one)
10. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Multiplayer
11. How Did You Hear About The Channel:It caught my eye at 1st site so i checked and it made me want to stay because the members of the clan are nice and active.
12. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:Only toribash because thats the most i can connect with.
Thanks for veiwing
LIVE LONG SWIFTYS
Coolboy
-----
That's my user name
Last edited by Nausea; Apr 8, 2014 at 11:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by KillerBotX View Post
Coolboy
-----
That's my user name

On what, YouTube, Twitter or facebook?
Last edited by JackMorris; Apr 8, 2014 at 02:02 PM.
Originally Posted by Swiftys View Post
1. Have you noticed there are TWELVE questions and you should answer all of them: Yes
2. Real Name:Jay
3. Age:15
4. Timezone : I am currently at GMT
5. Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it)?
6. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes
7. Previous Clans:Antic
8. Reasons For Leaving:It really felt like we wasn't a clan and just individuals doing our own thing.
We had clan wars but not much of us turn up.
9. What Can You Bring To This Clan:I have a good sense of humour i'm really friendly and able to co-operate with others within the clan, I also do textures(I'm in training at that one)
10. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Multiplayer
11. How Did You Hear About The Channel:It caught my eye at 1st site so i checked and it made me want to stay because the members of the clan are nice and active.
12. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:Only toribash because thats the most i can connect with.
Thanks for veiwing

You missed questions 4 & 5.
why tho
Originally Posted by Swiftys View Post
My timezone is GMT and quit frankly i don't understand 5

You're time zone is GMT what, -1, -2, +1, +2, -0, etc. Please use the link if you are unsure.

Question 5 is asking for proof that you're a fan of our channel, so a YouTube name that you're subscribed to us with, a Twitter name you follow us with or a Facebook name that you like us with. A screenshot will suffice.