- Indicator icon for who is voicechatting Added
- Notification for /voiceunmute
- Command to turn off voicechat

Known issues
- Matchmaking only selects classic.tbm
- Matchmaking not working in MP rooms
- Self-echo with voicechat
- Yeah, it's crashing a lot, we know ):
- Closing Toribash doesn't always end toribash.exe process (Need to narrow down when this occurs)
Last edited by hanz0; Feb 10, 2016 at 02:07 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I guess it's the typical lag issue but I have encountered a game where the second fight opener was automatically the same I did in the first fight with no chance to do another opener. This could be a problem in a best of 3 games mode if you do bad in the first fight.

Edit: Yes, happened in 3/3 games. Opener glitch in 2nd or 3rd fight out of the 3.
Last edited by Kloppzilla; Jan 18, 2016 at 07:50 PM.
Great, now I can harass people verbally and there will be no repercussions because they won't be able to report me.
Thanks Hampa!
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
Great, now I can harass people verbally and there will be no repercussions because they won't be able to report me.
Thanks Hampa!

Jokes on you I record all my games!

Really liking the whole new concept of matchmaking and voice chat, though children under 10 should really not be playing lol
Been looking around the beta, Crashes a lot, Voice chat could work in certain situations. Big public servers should have mute already on (unless i didn't understand the features and it's mutable) , small public could work, and of course custom servers is up to the host.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
edit: got the bug with skipping first turn and starting with previous match's first turn after a replay but eh, that's not matchmaking exclusive, I guess.

Originally Posted by Kloppzilla View Post
I guess it's the typical lag issue but I have encountered a game where the second fight opener was automatically the same I did in the first fight with no chance to do another opener. This could be a problem in a best of 3 games mode if you do bad in the first fight.

Edit: Yes, happened in 3/3 games. Opener glitch in 2nd or 3rd fight out of the 3.

Reported. This is happening in both matchmaking and regular MP rooms, correct?

Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Really liking the whole new concept of matchmaking and voice chat, though children under 10 should really not be playing lol

Originally Posted by Bird View Post
Voice chat could work in certain situations. Big public servers should have mute already on (unless i didn't understand the features and it's mutable) , small public could work, and of course custom servers is up to the host.

Currently you can disable voicechat by turning the VC volume all the way down in Options, though I've asked for a command to toggle it on/off. I'm also debating asking for it to be off by default.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
is there a set date for when is 5.0 non-steam version being released?
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post

Yes, although it doesn't happen very often in regular rooms.
Good to see progress or at least an attempt.. shame its rushed and released with massive bugs, no surprise there. I mean yeah I know its a beta but did you not try one game before releasing it?
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post

Yep, probably not as often in regular MP, though.

Things, ideas, questions:
- Is there some sort of cooldown before you can play with the same guy again? Sure, playing with one and the same person over and over again since our elo is close and we're both online would be silly but I couldn't get a single rematch yet. 10 minutes would be fine, I guess, as players usually spend some time in one server, not jumping to another one after each fight, which leads to several fights between them.
- An option of instant rematch would be fine too, yes/no - both players vote yes, it lets them play one more time on current server, dropping the connection after that fight (possibly with a longer 'cooldown' then, 20-30 minutes?)
- Search option of choosing desired number of rounds in each match (boxes like with 'ranked') - bo1, bo3, bo5 (or just make the whole thing best of 5, otherwise duelers and esport enthusiasts will throw a fit)
- Box with an option 'automatically search for a match with my settings when in queue'
retired
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
choosing desired number of rounds in each match (boxes like with 'ranked') - bo1, bo3, bo5 (or just make the whole thing best of 5, otherwise duelers and esport enthusiasts will throw a fit)

Bo3 is fine for a ranked MM imho. Bo 5 would work too, but any higher than that would feel a bit too lenghty for me.