Ranking
Original Post
Lost Post
Where some post being deleted?
Because I realized that my post where gone in a certain thread and so as others. Specifically in this thread(Rapid Threads).
~knight zero~
I think someone probably deleted them because the posts were useless. Unless Vespian came back and deleted your posts. :P
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by KZero07 View Post
Where some post being deleted?
Because I realized that my post where gone in a certain thread and so as others. Specifically in this thread(Rapid Threads).

You have made many useless posts recently. Specifically restatements of what someone has already clarified in a question. So those posts have been deleted.
[spirit]
Ah, yeah. I posted them but some where not deleted. In some parts, I restated but added other info. With those restated post with add ons, they were ones that were deleted not ones that are simply restatements.
~knight zero~
That is not true.

Example;

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=288534

Originally Posted by Hayz
Usually no.
Only the set.
The force is only an example to show how it looks with that set.

Can also depend. Ask the artist if the force you see in the example with the set is also for sale or just an example. (by PM of course, to don't bloat the thread)

Your post;

You are not the only one doing it either.

This was also deleted from that thread;

Any questions? pm me.
[spirit]