ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Problem with youtube videos on forum
Hello, days ago there was a strange problem. I will not go into details and just post picture in spoiler

asd

Someone have an idea how to fix it?
I've cleaned the cookies/cache/history and updated the Flash player to v17. Using Opera 28.0
I'll be glad if someone help me :c
All uploads were broken a few days ago. So everything that was uploaded in the time it wasn't working, isn't properly loadable.
Not sure or that also counts for youtube vids, as it's not uploading but just a link. But I think that's it.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
All uploads were broken a few days ago. So everything that was uploaded in the time it wasn't working, isn't properly loadable.
Not sure or that also counts for youtube vids, as it's not uploading but just a link. But I think that's it.

I can't see all vid's, without exception. Three or four days ago everything was normal. And I'm sure that this problem only concerns me
Could your download speed have drastically changed for any reason? A bit far frtched but all I can think of right now
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
Could your download speed have drastically changed for any reason? A bit far frtched but all I can think of right now

I don't think so...
I dont understand the russian, i can tell its upload and download speed but im not sure of the units,

Im guessing its mb/s

Does the same happen on other websites or is it just on the toribash forums?
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
I dont understand the russian, i can tell its upload and download speed but im not sure of the units,

Im guessing its mb/s

Does the same happen on other websites or is it just on the toribash forums?

Only on toribash forum, the rest is okay
quote the post and see the link that they used.
it could be that he embedded it wrong.
code:
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDK71jMO3UA[/YOUTUBE]

to

code:
[YOUTUBE]IDK71jMO3UA[/YOUTUBE]
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
quote the post and see the link that they used.
it could be that he embedded it wrong.
code:
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDK71jMO3UA[/YOUTUBE]

to

code:
[YOUTUBE]IDK71jMO3UA[/YOUTUBE]

eh, the picture its just an example. I have the same problem with all videos in forum...pls help :c
Art thread | Don't bother me with requests etc, this artist died.