Toribash
Original Post
Blast Cannon mod! (glitchy)
I made this mod for the person asking for a shotgun.

I found a cool glitch with the joints. The little wrist-joint sits on top of the gun and you contract it to charge the cannon then relax it to fire.

When you fire the gun the join teleports behind your enemy and comes flying back in after about 30-40 frames! After it makes contact it breaks off but I've found a couple other instances where it launches your entire body at the other person and everyone explodes. lol! :o

I don't know any of the other commands for modding. if I could find a list of what else is capable with the toribash engine (the instagib mod has a "flag 6" command and I have no idea what those are) If anyone wants to put out a tutorial of everything possible for modders, I'd really appreciate it!

thanks guys
Attached Images
blast_cannon_01.jpg (194.5 KB, 323 views)
blast_cannon_02.jpg (143.8 KB, 254 views)
Attached Files
blast_cannon.tbm (2.9 KB, 363 views)
blast_cannon_01.jpg_thumb (19.9 KB, 7 views)
blast_cannon_02.jpg_thumb (13.8 KB, 8 views)
Re: Blast Cannon mod! (glitchy)
The stickies, DO YOU READ 'EM?!?
HIYAAAAAAaaa FACEKICK IN YOUR FACE....... Nah i'm just kidding
Originally Posted by CheZDa
The stickies, DO YOU READ 'EM?!?

of course, and they say nothing about "flag" commands... just the basic once I already know.
Flag 6 = body part instantly dismembers anything it touches
[21:15:14] <Grath> Vii has the power to instantly stun any male
[21:15:17] <Grath> It's called 'boobs'
OMG

Somebody put a flag 6 on the head.

It's the ultimate zidane match. Just normal Toribash, but the head auto-dismembers....
Uh...

This small text is only here so that my post wouldn't be 2 words short.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Originally Posted by tertywerty
O.M.G IT IS TEH SMILEY ABUSE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :o : :P :-* :-* :P : :o ;) ;) :o : :P >: )> OMFG WTF ROTFLOL STFULOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL(o)(o)lolol olololololololo>: )STRAWBERRY CLOCK IS TEH KING OF TEH PORTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!... excuse the caps omfgwtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WO0T!!!! WO0T!!!!!!! @[^0^]@!!!!WO0T!!! WO0T!!!!!!!!11111!!!111111

greatest reply EVAWR

Originally Posted by Grath
Flag 6 = body part instantly dismembers anything it touches

are there other commands like this? what does flag 1-9 do?
So I don't get it, this mod is really neat and I wanted to figure out how you made the wrist teleport, so I looked at the mod file. But I still don't understand how one changes the contract vs extend states of joints.

Could someone explain this?
Originally Posted by Sushisource
So I don't get it, this mod is really neat and I wanted to figure out how you made the wrist teleport, so I looked at the mod file. But I still don't understand how one changes the contract vs extend states of joints.

Could someone explain this?

the wrist is powerful. the hand can be too small. when it is too small, it flies off...
lyh oui ihtancdyht drec?
ev oui lyh
maadhacc