Ranking
Original Post
AirJousting ;)
Really fun way to play jousting, it was pretty hard to makr just right, but i made it in the end ;) Sry bout the small head, but it would fall off i it wasent.

EDIT; a lil replay of what a multiplayer match just might look like ;)
Attached Images
AirJousting.JPG (6.5 KB, 121 views)
Attached Files
AirJousting.JPG_thumb (8.9 KB, 9 views)
AirJousting.tbm (362 Bytes, 153 views)
AirJoustingReplay.rpl (28.7 KB, 73 views)
Re: AirJousting ;)
Dont know what better!!!! jousting, toribash, and sumo combined or this!! very good job i have to give you karma for this
Jousting dragons anyone?
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Ok here it's not very Good But Hey!
Attached Files
joustingDragon.tbm (1.3 KB, 50 views)
I Threathened the wrong person!
Thanks ppl, btw using 100 disember threshold and 2000,3000, 4000 or 5000 distance is the best settings (my opinion)
Originally Posted by jonathan
Ok here it's not very Good But Hey!

Lol why is the leg on his arm? And you dosent seem to make it very far.. only 2 meter :P Would be cool with jousting dragons nontheless..
And I know how too make them survive without loosing anny joints!

The person who are relaxed at the start; press C on him, and then extend both ankles, and press "p"/ space :P

I'd forgot to say that the distance were 1000.
Originally Posted by Eldritch
Thanks ppl, btw using 100 disember threshold and 2000,3000, 4000 or 5000 distance is the best settings (my opinion)

nah i'd say 200 DM that's the MP one plus the head normally shoots off at 100
I Threathened the wrong person!
The normal head goes off at even 200 in this mod, simply because i added more force, so they would stay pretty much vertical if just doing nothing, and so they would fly close to equally hight and lenght.