Toribash
Yeah, we've applied like, 3 times? And got rejected, because acording to the gm's we're just not keeping the thread clean enough, but when we do we still don't, I'm quite confused over that, when monkey was our leader a while ago, we really keept it clean wich sucks, and still got rejected :/
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Clean? What do u mean by clean and why did they reject us
Plus do we go from (flip) to [flip] ?
-----
Hey I also got the rest of the day off can we war if u guys want?
I'm gonna be on for like the net few hours
Last edited by Pill; May 21, 2015 at 02:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey guys, I haven't been posting much... that's cause I feel I can't help the clan anymore and I don't belong here. Hope you guys last much longer, and you can ask me for help in anything, but I'm not joining again, not for now. <3

Parkour • Spar • Skating
hi guys. i come to say hello what is going guys? and oh we have more than 1k pages! mnice job guys!!
just a fancy signature
Well we got rejected for not keeping the forum on topic, which we did.. so I don't really know why we got rejected..
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
we got rejected a coupled months back yes, but i dont plan on applying soon, maybe another few months till we get back to the top
-----
just found a spar i did with xeto nothing good lel but it was fun
-----
while i am at it why not put a bunch of replays i have done even if they are mediocre
Attached Files
frag vs xeto.rpl (444.8 KB, 5 views)
tricking number 1.rpl (66.3 KB, 2 views)
not bad really.rpl (109.6 KB, 2 views)
lel.rpl (76.7 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by fragray; May 21, 2015 at 08:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
Well we got rejected for not keeping the forum on topic, which we did.. so I don't really know why we got rejected..

Sorry for butting in, but I would have to disagree with you, SJ.
Even when monkey was running the clan, I think about 75% of the forum posts were unneeded, and should have been on the Skype chat.
I personally believe the clan thread should only be for clan news, warring, introductions of new members, and other dire information.. Not, "hey guys what's going on?!"

But that's just my opinion, and I mean no harm by it.
Originally Posted by acjudoka View Post
And who are u again? Guys I'm gonna make a flip hangout

I am the ex-(Flip) Moderator from when this clan was thriving.
Originally Posted by LucidSpore View Post
Sorry for butting in, but I would have to disagree with you, SJ.
Even when monkey was running the clan, I think about 75% of the forum posts were unneeded, and should have been on the Skype chat.
I personally believe the clan thread should only be for clan news, warring, introductions of new members, and other dire information.. Not, "hey guys what's going on?!"

But that's just my opinion, and I mean no harm by it.

i agree with you but i've read some old post and Flip's forum is really clean compared to other clans but the thing is, its hard to be active if you are only allowed to post game relevant stuff :/

but we dont necessarily have to be official right?
Last edited by xRegalia; May 22, 2015 at 07:20 PM.