ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: What should be the new name of this org?
Toribash Martial Artists
41 Votes / 62.12%
The Real Fighters of Toribash
8 Votes / 12.12%
The art of life
4 Votes / 6.06%
Sc1ence01's Slaves (aka no name change)
13 Votes / 19.70%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name:Seth or sethtus ingame
GMT:-4
Martial art/Combat Sport: I Wrestled for my school in both 7th and 8th grades and participated in tea kwon do when i was very young, hope to do some sort of wrestling or jiu jujitsu in the future.
What i liked about the sport: I love take downs and new ways to defend yourself and others. i find sports like these fascinating because they not only teach u all kinds of maneuvers but also improves endurance and strength as well.
about me: i like many different sports. I have played football in middle school which was very fun. i play tennis now and have been for a while which is another very fun sport once u get to know the actual sport and how things work. overall i have always had a desire to wrestle and watch some type of martial art on a regular basis.
Welcome to the org, Seth! Be sure to post all your wrestling replays here so we can help you improve.
Last edited by Rouxster; Apr 21, 2016 at 06:13 AM.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Grappling category is stacked! I've been trying to recruit all of my toribash wrestling partners to this org. I hope that all you other members make an effort to recruit new members to this org as well.
---
Science: Have you made any progress on making a taekwondo kata in toribash?
---
And for all of my wrestling bros, attached below is the most current wrestling spar mod. If you see eachother ingame, take some time to make a spar, I would love to see how you apply techniques on other players.
Attached Files
odlov_wrestling_spar_v7.tbm (13.8 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Rouxster; Apr 21, 2016 at 06:14 AM.
Well no, also im uploading a yt vid (it was my first tkd match)
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Can anybody make some cool looking word art for the op? The bold text that is there now is pretty boring.

What is your YT channel, Science?
This is my channel, subscribe please:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKB...7CNkogb_lH7fAg

Note: you can always click on my name in the forums and click "Visit Sc1ence01's homepage"
-----
https://youtu.be/WD3w_b503jQ

^my TKD vid
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Apr 22, 2016 at 06:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
In my first ever wrestling match, I lost. Don't let it discourage you from improving. A great way to improve is to watch the matches you lose, and learn from your mistakes.

I may make a youtube channel to upload my wrestling highlights.
Can anybody make some cool looking word art for the op?

You mean above the logo?