Toribash
Original Post
Message from DejaVu
This is a message from DejaVu. *Ahem*:

"Hi, Toribash. I just want to write to apologise for being a poor player, and a bad sport. I harmd the community with my shit threads, shit posts, and shit replays. I was banned for about three weeks, and to be honest, did not like every day that I couldn't play ( Obsessive, much ). I was just writing, requesting that my account ban could be lifted, and I promise that I will never post shit threads ever again.

sincerely,

~DejaVu, AKA. Isak"

The poor sap has been depressed all that time. Could you do him a big favour?

Ps: I got that from MSN. Hes my brother.
eh, you couldnt harm the community if you wanted.

fucking fag.
also, you're probably him pulling the brother gag eh, although there is no way to know for sure ;oo

[T]
#hi

I say take what you get because he did it. Deal with your ban.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
HAHAH! He used to be called Torinoob... I believe, and he wanted to become a ToriAgent. Well, not much we can/want to do.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
Wow... That was both incredibly nice, coming from you, Ishi and Cinder, and also is very unnecessary and uncalled for. Grow up.

*Edit* I let Isak write this in:

When I first signed up for toribash, I didn't have a well enough imagination to think up a wonderous name. I called myself Torin00b11 in spite of the fact that I would never use toribash. Once I got to black belt, I wanted to become some sort of help around the community, because I couldn't make very good replays. Although, since I got such a negative feedback, I decided to change my name to DejaVu.
Last edited by Inuzuka; Sep 27, 2008 at 05:50 AM.
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
I say take what you get because he did it. Deal with your ban.

Btw, Isak has a permaban. He can't deal with that. You see, when I said that
He was banned for three weeks, that meant that he was banned for three weeks already. Three weeks of not playing. Comprende?
People can't just change like that, I think that the community is better off without him ;o

[T]
#hi

That is the bastard that got be re-banned.

How do you ruin a community with shit replays? I post shit replays all the time...
Last edited by KiTFoX; Sep 27, 2008 at 06:48 AM.
Originally Posted by Inuzuka View Post
Wow... That was both incredibly nice, coming from you, Ishi and Cinder, and also is very unnecessary and uncalled for. Grow up.

*Edit* I let Isak write this in:

When I first signed up for toribash, I didn't have a well enough imagination to think up a wonderous name. I called myself Torin00b11 in spite of the fact that I would never use toribash. Once I got to black belt, I wanted to become some sort of help around the community, because I couldn't make very good replays. Although, since I got such a negative feedback, I decided to change my name to DejaVu.

lol, who talks like that?

fake brother :P
Former Item Forger
People do change.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]