Originally Posted by Uncas23 View Post
Shouldnt this be in the events section?

Seems like a WIP at the moment.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
Seems like a WIP at the moment.

At least I can farm that 5k. :P
"Why?"
Yep, honestly, it's almost done. any critique would be fine, i'm going to launch it soon.
Your messed up world enthrills me
This seems pretty awesome, let me make that 5k real quick before you make a thread haha.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
You're going to have trouble with rule no.2 and maybe add some more achievements, adds some flavour to the game (you have your opportunity to persuade them to playing the way you want :>). Also you should probably clarify the achievements part, if they're one-time rewards (as i suspect) or not. The achievements part is where you can let your imagination go a bit wilder, so don't stick with just 3. Looks good overall.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Or maybe for rule number 2, keep the mod hidden until the event starts ? That way no player will be able to try it on SP first ^^
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
You're going to have trouble with rule no.2 and maybe add some more achievements, adds some flavour to the game (you have your opportunity to persuade them to playing the way you want :>). Also you should probably clarify the achievements part, if they're one-time rewards (as i suspect) or not. The achievements part is where you can let your imagination go a bit wilder, so don't stick with just 3. Looks good overall.

i honestly don't have any more ideas, any suggestions
yeah they're one time rewards, i was planning on putting an X on the achievement if someone gets it done.

rule number 2 is a concern for me, any ideas for a better way to handle it are welcome.

Originally Posted by deprav View Post
Or maybe for rule number 2, keep the mod hidden until the event starts ? That way no player will be able to try it on SP first ^^

hmm, i can do that..but then i'd have to let go of the bonus spot event, or make just make the bonus spot event..a normal cb speed test in normal wushu.

people would still be able to cheat since they can try out the mod in SP during that week which it takes find their partner blablabla.

sooo yeah..cheaters gonna cheat although i'm pretty sure i'd be able to catch them
Your messed up world enthrills me