Toribash
everyone is loving the airflares, maybe i should delve into dancing replays or even tricking?

find out more on the next episode of dragon ball Z
| TANG |
please be my friend :( Leviathot#5602
couple more replays, I tried redoing the airflare replay so it looks a tad better, how'd i do?

and with snip snop snap, i know he replay itself is bad, im more focused on the opener and just after it
Attached Files
wnw - snip snop snap.rpl (142.9 KB, 7 views)
| TANG |
to be honest , i like it more than i should. the opener is decent to good and the other first 2 dms are whatever
the best part is the third dm , it was unexpected and you had such a great position afterwards
(if we consider the ''breakdance-style'' of yours so far

to bad you hump all over the place ,manage the amount of force you use (also the most difficult part about classic gravity breakdance replays
you have to stick to the ground !
i was hoping for some sexy flairs ,head spins or something , but that was disappointing
oof idk whether to be happy a tori legend even looked at my thread or the fact my replay was "disappointing"

lmao thanks for the CnC, i appreciate it
| TANG |
back from hiatus yeet

here be another replay

i especially love the first kick and the final punch
Attached Files
wnw - deus vult.rpl (345.2 KB, 5 views)
| TANG |
Replay was aight, but it's got some weird bits. Allowing your shoulders to raise and lower to max so often only to reverse them in the opposite direction grabs the eye, taking the focus away from the actual happenings. The bits leading up to the dms were kinda cool, but seemed a little MP. When you finally got ahold of uke, it turned straight MP. Grab into kick without any preliminary or followup is quite bland - dm count was gucci I guess
Was ok, but could use some work
Also known as CombatBot
always thankful for CnC, thanks Spirals

i have another replay here, i used the same opener because i suck at openers usually but i think this replay is a tad better
Attached Files
wnw - time carries on.rpl (259.6 KB, 6 views)
| TANG |