Ranking
Hi. I like . Can we ?
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Hey Soon, i like ,too.Let´s .Prost!After a while we will be which is fine but lets not overdo it otherwise we will be .

Cu
Originally Posted by 2ruD View Post
Was thinking about applying for your clan since I love the mods and share the enthusiasm of a relaxed playstyle, but I though it would be good to get to know you guys a little first because I'm on a shitty laptop where I can't play well and don't have any replays... (Have a better computer at home)

Do you have a plattform for hanging out like discord or skype or do you just use the forum?

Found this,

Over 2 years ago now and finally here, feels good
Found this,

Over 2 years ago now and finally here, feels good

And good to have you and good to have iPrime finally here,too,he wanted to join a long time ago,too.
yes! I'm finally in the Shu Mod fanatics family! deprav is gonna be so proud of me
Haha! Ur mad!
Hey my Gs whats brackin'
I need some PNG files of the Fl0w logos, especially with the robot and the fl0w text.

if you know where to find this let me know, I will take a look again when I have time.
Im back at texture making and design, wish me luck my gee
Enjoint life
Originally Posted by Smaiva View Post
Hey my Gs whats brackin'
I need some PNG files of the Fl0w logos, especially with the robot and the fl0w text.

if you know where to find this let me know, I will take a look again when I have time.

Awesome, I study things like graphic design and original production I'd love to see what you make, not very good yet but working on it and I could always use some inspiration!

fl0w images

Originally Posted by iPrime View Post
yes! I'm finally in the Shu Mod fanatics family! deprav is gonna be so proud of me

Deppy come back

Originally Posted by Smaiva View Post
Hey my Gs whats brackin'

Hey smaiva, in addition to the images 2rud posted you can find every fl0wimage i have under this link:

https://c.web.de/@309257238344636284...SZWyllWqaQSgxQ

Have fun with it and go wild.

Cu

Awesome, I study things like graphic design and original production I'd love to see what you make, not very good yet but working on it and I could always use some inspiration!

You too 2ruD, check the images in the link and play around with them.

Btw:Pavor asked for the images yesterday,too.He is also somewhat experienced with design.Maybe you 3 guys should talk.Just a suggestion.
Last edited by Kane; May 26, 2019 at 11:42 AM.