ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Reap) Soul Reapers' Recruitment Center
Death's 4th revival. Or was it 5th?

Anyway:

Feel like reaping the Toriworld's evil souls? Give it a shot:

Applications are free-form, which means that you just write about yourself ingame, and if you're comfortable with it, IRL. Note that this does not mean that you need to write, like, a five paragraph essay. Even a few sentences work.

You must provide at least one replay. Replays serve as substitution for an ingame test. If you provide no replays or a replay which shows nothing ("i played lolnades lol"), you'll either be tested ingame or denied.

If you spar, trick, do madman replays or any of that other fancy stuff, please provide one of those replays. (i really like those)

If you have a good application, chances are you'll be invited immediately. If it needs some thought or discussion, Recruiters and Leaders will vote over whether or not you're accepted.

Soul Reapers is a bit competitive, with a decent base in sparring. We also occasionally host training sessions; usually on sparring and parkour.

You do not need to post an application if we recruited you ingame. Your attitude, fighting skill, and wish to get better shows more than enough.
i know, that sounded really uptight and professional, whatever
Last edited by UkeAssassin; Dec 8, 2015 at 12:16 AM.