ES Recruitment Drive
needs more dms
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

:> Solely made for shits and giggles. Actually took me only 3-4 hours including recording, editing and rendering.
3 hours for finding the music, I got side-tracked.

Nice to see you're not dead.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
i never not always don't die
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Wow its been a while since I have been on the forum , how is everyone doing ?

So I finally have some free time and chose to continue on with my true full 512 Spiderman set, original I wasn't going to create the web all over the body but I had a sudden change of heart haha. Mapping the chest joints is a lot easier then it looks , I should make templates so people know.

Any way this is what I have for the head so far , I disided to go with a more Venom look with a bluish tindge to it. The Venom symbol will be on the pecs and chest area but it will be difficult due to me having to it in sections and in the correct spots .
What do you guys think so far ? ( the head web will be on the body instead of the light blue design that you see. )

O-M-G Amazing 9/10 Bro, keep the good work , I like the tori simbol on it,it makes it look like profesional and awesome, the thing that I don't like is that the eyes part of the face looks like nice degree of lights but needs more definition, its like a old video 240p thing at the lights, idk how to explain
That. Is. INCREDIBLE!!! 9/10. I don't know about the red torso part, though. Feels kinda out of place?
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
Looks awesome so far, you should add some more stuff to the joint where the tb logo is. Would look great if you could continue the lines over the whole body

I think you should seperate the eyes tho, should look better.
Thats sick TR, im a big fan of spiderman. Are you gonna ad the mouth ore not? Also, yeah the eyes should be seperated.
[Hunters]
Thanks guys , glad you like it .

Now to answer to all your comments : I understand what you mean by more definition with the eyes and having the eyes separate but I want to give a different perspective on the costume style. Kind of like an alternate Spiderman suit. I looked through a bunch of variations and chose to make my version different from the rest. I will see about seperating the eyes but it took me a while to create them and am unsure if I have the work file to tinker with.

The red torso part will be changed to suit the joint textures along with more work done on the body parts to blend more with the joints , do not worry lol .

I will keep the Toribash logo but it will be in a different spot ( like on the side of the arm or on the back part of the chest) , the venom symbol will be cover the two pecs and chest area.

And YES then web pattern will cover the entire body and NO I will not be making a mouth unfortunately.
What's the back of your head like?

And also, what program you using?
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!