Ranking
Originally Posted by AssassinPro View Post
I think I need to put some replays on this thread so here's the last replay I am proud of. Kinda.

One thing I don't like it's opener, transition was awesome, boom was nice. gj.
Originally Posted by Lopsin View Post
Hey guys here's a spar
But this fucking idiot made me rage quit.
He would just be hitting me nonstop and wouldn't let me do shit. You can see at the end of the replay, I try to kick him in the face, but he just punches me in the fucking thigh instead. I said, "make your punch miss, I'm trying to do a kick."
Then he says, "I know you'll just hit me in the face."
Yes I'll hit you in the fucking face that's the point you dumb shit
GRRRRRRRRRR I'M MAAAAAADDDDD
/end rant
ok here's the replay

Nice moves, but no team work.
I just did a spar... I was working on kicks. Hope you like it!
Attached Files
Spar with spec.rpl (1.01 MB, 13 views)
<BBallStar> I need something funny to happen, Bloom, nows your chance.
<BlooMedia>Icy, carry my seed.
Here's a short spar.
I'm really proud of the flying knee KO.
Attached Files
justmonsto sparf.rpl (661.7 KB, 20 views)
previously known as Lopsin
I liked the k.o lopsin, very nice.

Made this out of nowhere. :I
Attached Files
Shock value.rpl (143.4 KB, 15 views)
The Eastgrand Assassin..
The opener was alright but it had very little flow and the way you poped up to get the decap and ab dismemberment wasn't very great you need to work on it like Overlord said
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
supermailb,opener a bit rusty at start,and u turned ur flow too fast,but all in all,nice core,work on a second kick and try to get in balance after it as fast as possible and it will be ok,you can finish replay in that point or continue it.

So here is mah new shiz,trying to get back,was dead for quite long,CnC would be appreciated ^^
Attached Files
+santos - some clumsy crap.rpl (492.3 KB, 23 views)
Vector clan
Proud member of [ORMO] and [CT]
Originally Posted by santos7877 View Post
supermailb,opener a bit rusty at start,and u turned ur flow too fast,but all in all,nice core,work on a second kick and try to get in balance after it as fast as possible and it will be ok,you can finish replay in that point or continue it.

So here is mah new shiz,trying to get back,was dead for quite long,CnC would be appreciated ^^

Overall amazing replay just that landing after the starter could have had a little more flow.
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."