Ranking
Original Post
[VIDEO] Positive Memories

Well here it is :P
Watch and comment

Direct link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQE7k7WUlHk

Fixed the embed for you. ~Red

Thanks a lot. ~Dark
Last edited by DarkHunt; Apr 4, 2009 at 01:02 PM.
||Donate me ^^|| Proud member of [Addicted]||10th DAN||Buy TC here!
I like it. The freecaming and transitions are good to. But the last replay, don't they count as actors?

PS. Need shaders, but other than that, 9/10
Needs shaders for sure, everythings pretty nice except the music, you should look watch the other videos and try to pick different songs, because ive heard this like 3 times before :P 8\10
only thing i liked was that sequence at 4:20 (lol). but yeah, music syncing...i could play this movie with a different song and it'd still be the same, because theres no syncing. movies are a whole package and the music shouldn't be just something to listen to while video is going.
You know... only these 3 were good enough to use them :P
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
only thing i liked was that sequence at 4:20 (lol). but yeah, music syncing...i could play this movie with a different song and it'd still be the same, because theres no syncing. movies are a whole package and the music shouldn't be just something to listen to while video is going.

You sure are right about it, but I tried to listen to "Van Halen - Jump" while I watched this now for the 2nd time. And it's not really the same, but I see what you mean.

The funniest part is that some of the parts of "Jump" was synced with this vid^^
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Take a look on youtube site, there are all songs in info

And yea, that is not best synced with music video, but believe me, if you will listen it with differen't song , it will be less synced because I've done some syncing things :P
Last edited by DarkHunt; Apr 5, 2009 at 06:36 PM.