ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
season 7
i'd suggest to change the mod judofrac for ranked with any other, for example rk-mma or greykido

what do you guys think?

ill make a list of my suggestions and those from ppl:

possible mods in exchange with judofrac

KORE Moderated Message:
I'm gonna need all of you to start giving reasons for suggesting mods instead of "I think x is good", that doesnt count as discussion and anyone psoting that should read the rules
Last edited by Kore; Sep 8, 2019 at 09:02 PM.

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
lengshu and judofrac for that 2 mods would be great lmao
Hey ppl nothing to see keep scrolling
I struggle to see the effectiveness of using Judo in ranked, a comparatively low skill level mod. I can't suggest replacement mods, but I'd advocate for the old "striking/grappling" ranked system.
Leader of the Mighty Democratic Goblin Empire. Long may it reign.

My opinion

Last edited by BlueEvil; Sep 8, 2019 at 02:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
i think just removing tk and judofrac and having abd, lenshu and boxshu, the 3 most competitive mods out there would be the best idea
judofrac is a good mod, i dont know why u wanna remove this mod anyways, i think removing tk and add boxshu is a good idea
Last edited by Imperial; Sep 8, 2019 at 10:07 PM.
I'm gonna need all of you to start giving reasons for suggesting mods instead of "I think x is good", that doesnt count as discussion and anyone psoting that should read the rules

well, i got some time without playing any mod in mp, but i'm pretty sure that judofrac isn't really competitive as other mods, it's turn frames is too long to make it competitve as abd or tk/erthtk, and it's gameplay is too slow, 'cause it 70 frame turns makes the match really long and simple moving, i'd suggest to re-try with the old 3 seasonal mods like tk/erthtk (don't know why people hates them ;___;), abd (greykido could work at some point), boxshu, lenshu and many other mods that worked in past seasons, or maybe add some new competitve and unknown mods like happened a few seasons back with kickapoo
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
honestly just add a few more mods or change some, people run in lenshu/tk because they don't know how to play it, judo is just there so newer players can beat better players + tbh it's kinda fun sometimes and abd should just be left alone.

i don't think there needs to be grey kido though i wouldn't mind it, i think some old school mods could be a good addition, just actually think about the mods before adding them and talk with us.